Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Capturing that was one of my proudest moments he looked so flustered
Or the video he posted with him and two dogs at like a rescue center and it was captioned something like "People let me down but these guys never do...."
Where are those dogs now? If they are so important to you why aren't there anymore videos? It looked so unnatural and forced - He is so FAKE

Reactions: 19
He looked like an alien that had just come to earth and was learning what dogs are for the first time

Reactions: 16
Hammies. I'm just ironing my fellas work shirts and I burst into a fit of laughter when I remembered when Paul put on a crusty clip on bow tie and a white shirt and called it a tux why is he so embarrassing

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why they even get as far as a curry with him. The man looks like athlete’s foot. Vile

Reactions: 17
beautybeyondthe_thread

hi x

Reactions: 13
we really lost some gems when he purged all his vids in his very first meltdown, that was the only bad thing about him getting more attention bc we'll never see his full cringe self again - remember the larder? the horny decorators video?!?! those were the days hammies x

Reactions: 19
I was going through some older pauly videos and came across the one where he winks at no one in a cafe and his eye makes a noise. That was a moment where I started to believe he was truly delusional thinking his viewers would believe that he's that smooth to just wink at someone ew ew ew.

Reactions: 29
Is he on a shadow/posting ban? Doesn't show up when searching his username (account is still there) no new posts. He can obviously go live, he's been on lives begging for subs

Reactions: 2
Rumour has it they are undergoing extreme therapy after this interaction with ham heed. hope they’re recovering well.

Reactions: 5
Have I really just seen a clip of Pool where he says 'just because I ask you to a game of football doesn't mean we're going to have bedroom moments'

BEDROOM MOMENTS???? Is he 12 and can't say sex?!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.