Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know we keep going over this but I can not stress enough that I did not mean to come across as bashing Boo in any way. I meant it in a concerned kinda way, like for me personally I can end up obsessing over different things and it can negatively effect me so maybe I was just putting myself in her shoes a bit too much because I know for me personally my mental health wouldn't cope with all of it and id need to take a step back. Truck bloke, like I said yesterday he has his views and it doesn't mean he's wrong about calling Paul out. Quirky, I never followed him because like others, parodies just make me cringe but from what I've seen and heard about him he sounds decent enough and he seems to support Boo which is nice to know she has someone.
I think I'm at the over thinking time of the day where I'm just very aware that people have other opinions and that's fab, we need different opinions but I never want anyone to feel that I'm being unkind to those 3, yknow? I'm a very anxious person, I dunno if you lot can tell 😂😂😂😂
Reading this back I feel like that girl in mean girls where she wants everyone to get along and bake a cake out of rainbows and smiles, so don't worry I'm very self aware 😂
Oh please don’t be anxious. We are all entitled to an opinion my love. The really nice thing is we’re allowed to express them on here now. We’re all respectful of each other. No one thought you were bashing Boo and I’m sure Boo herself would understand what you meant by your comment. Please don’t worry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
gonna be honest i’m shocked at the amount of people that are letting Chris’ opinions slide saying it’s “just a matter of different opinions” …. the stuff he’s spouted is awful.

also hi not posted here in months 👀

Reactions: 27
gonna be honest i’m shocked at the amount of people that are letting Chris’ opinions slide saying it’s “just a matter of different opinions” …. the stuff he’s spouted is awful.

I didn't think it was a case of letting it slide (it certainly isn't on my part) but more that people think Chris' disgusting opinions don't cancel out Paul's bad behaviour. And really, it's a Paul thread, not an Egghead one.

Reactions: 15
so did he meet this Emily supposedly? the new girl that’s been commenting in subscriber comments this weekend? i also saw she’s commented on a post suggesting she doesn’t fancy him (shock). does anyone have the scoop on this?

this era is SO CHAOTIC especially with all the new characters being unlocked
I feel like she didn’t meet him ‘because of people commenting to her’ and that’s what triggered him!

Reactions: 6

I agree… both have fucked up opinions.
It’s like comparing horse tit and dog tit. No matter what the differences both are still tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You can’t take the moral high ground with Paul when you’re a racist and extremely right wing twit, him and Paul are two cheeks of the same arse. Ones a racist and one grooms kids, I don’t care for either of their views.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ren was a dick! And admins didn’t shag her either. They made a new thread and basically told her to stfu 😂😂😂
I remember watching it all unfold looooong before I could comment. It was like a group of primary school kids throwing a tantrum because things didn't go their way .

Speaking as a newbie, the people in this thread have been really welcoming and I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to partake in the banter.

I have deemed it appropriate to negate my current friend group, y'all are my linchpins now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You can’t take the moral high ground with Paul when you’re a racist and extremely right wing twit, him and Paul are two cheeks of the same arse. Ones a racist and one grooms kids, I don’t care for either of their views.
Two cheeks of the same arse. I love that 😂😂 Will definitely use it in future!!

Reactions: 5

Do you mean on TikTok or here? Because there’s not that many calling him out in his comment section on TikTok. Most are still blowing smoke up his arse. I find his views abhorrent. He’s an absolute twit I unfollowed him a while ago.

Reactions: 6
Do you mean on TikTok or here? Because there’s not that many calling him out in his comment section on TikTok. Most are still blowing smoke up his arse. I find his views abhorrent. He’s an absolute twit I unfollowed him a while ago.
Because he deletes or blocks. And that’s why I love tattle. They all say we’re anonymous trolls hiding behind a keyboard, but you say the same right to them, and you’re muted, blocked and the comments deleted.

Reactions: 7
Because he deletes or blocks. And that’s why I love tattle. They all say we’re anonymous trolls hiding behind a keyboard, but you say the same right to them, and you’re muted, blocked and the comments deleted.
So he’s just another Pool then, deleting and blocking when he doesn’t like what’s being said, wanting to live in an echo chamber where people tell him how fabulous his views are on Pool. I was right, two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he’s just another Pool then, deleting and blocking when he doesn’t like what’s being said, wanting to live in an echo chamber where people tell him how fabulous his views are on Pool. I was right, two cheeks of the same arse.
I unfollowed that Chris guy a while ago. And since all that with lost soldier I take most people calling out Pool with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 5

Oh no I'm not letting it slide at all. I don't agree with his views whatsoever, we could not be more opposite politically and socially. What I meant was (to me) he is in the wrong there 100% but it doesn't take away the correct things he bought up about Paul. He is correct for calling out Paul's behaviour but wrong for his views on things and Paul is right for pointing out Chris's racism but that doesn't take away from Paul's grooming. I hope that makes sense I feel like I'm babbling.

Oh no I'm not letting it slide at all. I don't agree with his views whatsoever, we could not be more opposite politically and socially. What I meant was (to me) he is in the wrong there 100% but it doesn't take away the correct things he bought up about Paul. He is correct for calling out Paul's behaviour but wrong for his views on things and Paul is right for pointing out Chris's racism but that doesn't take away from Paul's grooming. I hope that makes sense I feel like I'm babbling.
Just to add on I wouldn't have known about the racist right wing stuff because I didn't follow Chris I only ever saw his videos on here because I was never really.interested in what else he wasn't talking about so if Paul hadn't had mentioned it I would have been unaware still agreeing with his videos calling out Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.