Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added linchpin to the vocabulary I see

Also - "show me the people I've actually hurt"... ermmmm the 16 year old you impregnanted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We’d have been publicly flogged in the dark days of OG Tattle 😂😂😂
That's it, I'd never have expressed any strong opinion during the OG days for fear of it not aligning with theirs, it wasnt worth the hassle. It's great that we can now all say what we think. Everyone expresses themselves reasonably and takes time to explain their opinions, which others take time to read and can see differing points of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
His latest vid 🫣

Whether you have physically affected the person you’re talking or not, the fact you trigger this response in people means there’s something about YOU and the way YOU behave that reminds people of the narcissists and groomers and predators, they’ve come across previously.

Passive aggressively apologising for not being the actual source of the issue means you’re missing the point entirely. You are still behaving like this, YOU HAVE THE SAME TRAITS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ffs someone's told him he's a scapegoat so now that's his word of the bleeping month and he'll be saying it approx 60 times a video

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I often type something in an email or say something and then think to myself 'duck, my English bad', 😂 but his grasp of the language is primary school level, it's bleeping terrible and he thinks that talking to girls is one of his strengths. Maybe when they're drunk Paul and they don't k ow what you're saying because you make absolutely no sense what so ever.

His latest vid 🫣

Whether you have physically affected the person you’re talking or not, the fact you trigger this response in people means there’s something about YOU and the way YOU behave that reminds people of the narcissists and groomers and predators, they’ve come across previously.

Passive aggressively apologising for not being the actual source of the issue means you’re missing the point entirely. You are still behaving like this, YOU HAVE THE SAME TRAITS.
Exactly, deflecting again. I may be a predator but I'm not the predator that groomed you so leave me alone

Reactions: 7
so did he meet this Emily supposedly? the new girl that’s been commenting in subscriber comments this weekend? i also saw she’s commented on a post suggesting she doesn’t fancy him (shock). does anyone have the scoop on this?

this era is SO CHAOTIC especially with all the new characters being unlocked

Reactions: 15
On the tiktok accounts dedicated for him, I think exposing his behaviour is important but not every video has to be about it everyone knows him to be a creep that’s why majority of his viewers watch or interact. I do think Boo may need to take a step back just like all of us sometimes on here. Paul can be overwhelming and so can documenting every piece of evidence. At the end of the day you’ll never change his behaviour it’s like talking to a brick wall.

Reactions: 3
I saw a clip today of him asking this girl over and over about her man, if he makes her happy and what they get up to at the weekend and turning everything sexual.. i couldn't watch the rest because the cringe was too much and he was so creepy about it. He lives in the friend zone waiting by just incase a girl will call him. I thought he was so done with being a doormat and being walked over

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the hot chocolate happened did it, otherwise he wouldn’t be shouting ‘you do the stuff of that’ at his phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People come back in to his life but we all scare them away? 😂😂 who other than Sophie has he ever had in his life “publicly” and I think I’d be more concerned about fighting to reconnect with my son then arsed about some silly twenty year old you had a very brief fling with

Reactions: 13
That’s when I started commenting on this thread. Wren was so passive towards me and belittled me all the time. The night she said to take down the thread, I’d had enough of her sh*t and stood my ground. Fortunately a few other people did too 😂 her last comment to me “ admin aren’t going to shag you” 🤣
It’s nice we can all have different opinions without them people left feeling sh*t
Ren was a dick! And admins didn’t shag her either. They made a new thread and basically told her to stfu 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People come back in to his life but we all scare them away? 😂😂 who other than Sophie has he ever had in his life “publicly” and I think I’d be more concerned about fighting to reconnect with my son then arsed about some silly twenty year old you had a very brief fling with
His bleeping face scares them away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I love you all and respect all your opinions. But please remember any of you saying how much you dislike Boo/Quirky/and Egg head on here for Paul to read is honestly gona be playing right into his disgusting hands. They have their pages and post their stuff because they hate him. Just like we post here daily cos we hate him. The more hate they seem to get the more his fucked up mind will love it. I’m not saying love Boo and the others but don’t make Paul aware of any dislike. Just block boo an co if you dislike their vids but please just keep in mind paul is the biggest narcissist so he will get a big raging hard you know what at the thought of anyone hating them cos in his teeny tiny mind it means you like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We were due a meltdown/I’m going off TikTok for a while after the hundred lives yesterday weren’t we! Having been around for a few months it’s so funny to finally see the cycle you guys have always talked about 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s actually scary that he never sees his behaviour as being the problem, the vast majority of his online “trouble/attention” is for things he says himself, he can not see that it’s creepy for a man his age to be online dancing like a fool with his hand over his crotch or asking young women about their love lives in a live video, he gives off creepy uncle gives all the time but everyone else is the issue. He keeps coming into his feed with these I’m a harmless nice guy act and than is an aggressive creep pig in his live videos. He can only hold the mask for so long.

Reactions: 11
Not even Walter came back for a second vid and the dog he was walking asked to have the video deleted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His latest vid 🫣

I think this it is, hes that dumb he can only ever associate hurting someone by physically hurting someone, he doesnt either have the intelligence or his growth has been that stunted he cannot comprehend causing damage to people mentally because he is so ingrained in this perfect man image he cant compute

he is the only person that can possibly ever be let down, have people cause him stress and mental health problems, because only he ever matters in every single relationship in his life, including his clearly put upon Dad

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.