Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has absolutely lost the plot. He needs to come off social media but in doing so loses his revenue streams. He knows that’s the only thing that’s going to help his mental health and yet he doesn’t help himself

Reactions: 8
I use my real profile when I comment about Paul as do HUNDREDS of other commenters I see, so he can get fucked with that logic.

Reactions: 7
For someone who chooses to make a living on social media, he sure does hate social media. He’s got himself trapped now, no other options because who on Earth would hire him? So he has to stick it out since he can’t control what people think of him
There’s a lot of social media influencers that get hate on here, and everywhere tbh, and they mostly ignore it because it’s probably financially beneficial enough to do so. He’s making pittance I assume with the cameos, his account serves no purpose it’s just a middle aged bloke dancing in a bathroom, so why does he force himself into being known when he clearly cannot handle it! Give up Paul, get a real job and get ooot ya dad’s bathroom 😂

Reactions: 10
pretty sure she laws that are passing/have passed through gov r to do with tech firms who own social media... not individuals

Reactions: 5
Now saying the internet laws are going to change so what will all these accounts who call him out do? Well it’s a pity there’s no a law which forbids grown men getting 16 year olds pregnant isn’t it, you dirty bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he not see the irony of ranting about “changes in the law of social media” whilst insinuating that he likes to dox people

Reactions: 11
He literally spends his whole time on shoshul meedya being an aggy little witch so please tell me how he's "making people smile and feel good about themselves"?

Reactions: 18
he’s so furious tonight hahahaahah also can u all hear his bare ass feet sticking to the bathroom floor 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He just did a mix between a yawn and a cough god why am I still here but I can’t navigate away

Reactions: 8
He literally has Covid lmao. Wish he would do a test on live, in full view so we can see.

Reactions: 11
I can't cope with the red streak down the middle of his face and the white around the eyes 😂 it's just so funny to me

Reactions: 7
I also very much doubt these "laws" will be enforced retroactively AND there will never be a law that stops everyone in the world from saying they think someone's a twit on the internet. He's such a pleb 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.