Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant be doing with folk calling out tiktokers for calling out Pool Ballsack Eyes. We are all here for the same thing, to witch and moan about pedalo Paul and his grooming antics and all round weirdness. The only difference between us and the likes of Boo and Quirky is that we choose to call him out anonymously, they do it publicly 🤷‍♀️
I completely agree to the extent that raising awareness is always good however it’s where the lines are blurred between posting for awareness and posting for clout. I don’t seem to recall any of these tiktokkers posting about groomers previously until Pool was a hot topic, then their first video gets a good amount of traction and they never stop. Quirky completely stopped any other content he was putting out.

I hate how they’ve somehow taken on a role of Pool Spokesperson, every video about him they’re tagged or in the comment section. We don’t need a commentary after every single live.
And as others have said it becomes dangerous to put them on a pedestal when we know nothing about them and subsequently it comes out that they’re a racist twit. The fact Boo posted a video almost like a statement to say she’d unfollowed Egghead🤣

Yes it is hypocritical as we’re all here on Tattle but posting ranting videos whilst you’re on your honeymoon, or in the car whilst your boyfriend is driving, it’s spilling into your day to day life. If I was spending time with my boyfriend or friend and they started recording themselves ranting about Pool I’d be thinking get a life pal and I’d probably be annoyed. I browse and post on here whilst I work from home or when I’m chilling, it didn’t even cross my mind to look whilst on holiday or when spending time with my bf/friends, and certainly not on a honeymoon. I think they need to admit that they are a little bit obsessed and they like the fact Pool notices them.

For me I don’t think them calling him out is particularly beneficial as he is a narc and thrives from the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I believe Boo absolutely had her heart in the right place and had good intentions with the content she was making but I do think over the last month or so the content she makes isn't as constructive anymore. And yes, I love a lurk and I like to witch about Paul but Boo also does that on the page she set up so she does have that as an outlet. All she's doing lately is taking the bait from Paul and publicly responding to the stupid tit he comes out with about her.

I've said before, I can't stomach impersonations, it gives me such an ick so I don't watch Quirky's content. He seems like a nice guy from the rare occasion that I've seen him post a vid of himself

Reactions: 20
I believe Boo absolutely had her heart in the right place and had good intentions with the content she was making but I do think over the last month or so the content she makes isn't as constructive anymore. And yes, I love a lurk and I like to witch about Paul but Boo also does that on the page she set up so she does have that as an outlet. All she's doing lately is taking the bait from Paul and publicly responding to the stupid tit he comes out with about her.

I've said before, I can't stomach impersonations, it gives me such an ick so I don't watch Quirky's content. He seems like a nice guy from the rare occasion that I've seen him post a vid of himself
All of this, you summarised my own thoughts much better than I did 🤣

Reactions: 4
Boo comes across as supercillious and smug. She's made her point (several hundred times) and is now only using him for clout.
Her and ... quirky (🤮) only make videos about him so it's clearly just him not the bigger issue they care about. Theres plenty more wroguns on tiktok ... her her pal egg head trucker person for starters but I dont see them making videos about him telling him to get off tiktok.

Reactions: 11
Boo comes across as supercillious and smug. She's made her point (several hundred times) and is now only using him for clout.
Her and ... quirky (🤮) only make videos about him so it's clearly just him not the bigger issue they care about. Theres plenty more wroguns on tiktok ... her her pal egg head trucker person for starters but I dont see them making videos about him telling him to get off tiktok.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one 😂
Her personality is Paul. He said on live the other night her videos not about him don’t get much attention and as much as I can’t stand Paul I lived for his comment 😂👏🏼
Het first ever pinned video about Paul makes me cringe

Reactions: 5

Summed up perfectly. I think Boo in particular started with good intentions but it may be time to just step back a bit. If it's leaking into your personal life then it's gone a bit too far I think. At the very most I'll sigh when I hear George ezra on the radio or I giggle to myself at tesco when I see Billy Bear ham but that's where it ends for me. I go to work and check this thread if I remember on break, or on a day off I'm with my family and will check in every now and then to see what's going on but I don't let it consume me to that extent. Backing off from making your tik tok acount isn't "letting him win" either, he'll never win, because everyone knows what he's like, it's all over the Internet and will be forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s not give the ham head anything to feel smug about on here tho, if he thinks we’re turning on those that call him out on tt he’ll be insufferable! 🤣🤣
The people on this forum are open to healthy debate and then we move on, no grudges held. This is a concept Pool cannot wrap his head around as he is far too immature and his immediate response to anyone disagreeing with him is winging the powice

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I like Boo and Quirky but we can’t all agree on everything 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think Boo has Pool so summed up and, as a victim of grooming herself, she’s trying to put and end to his behaviour. Has it become a crusade that’s kind of become an obsession? Probably, but I’m not going to hate on her for that. There’s loads of accounts who do purely Pool content and must spend literally hours editing etc so she’s not the only one obsessed by far. I mean guys, we’re on thread 48 on here 😂😂😂. Though I appreciate the Tattle thread is a collective, not just one person posting.

I started to get serious Tory vibes from Egghead a while ago and unfollowed him but his far right/racist standpoint just isn’t acceptable. If you hate on someone for the colour of their skin or the country they come from you’ve no bleeping room to talk about anyone in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I like Boo and Quirky but we can’t all agree on everything 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think Boo has Pool so summed up and, as a victim of grooming herself, she’s trying to put and end to his behaviour. Has it become a crusade that’s kind of become an obsession? Probably, but I’m not going to hate on her for that. There’s loads of accounts who do purely Pool content and must spend literally hours editing etc so she’s not the only one obsessed by far. I mean guys, we’re on thread 48 on here 😂😂😂. Though I appreciate the Tattle thread is a collective, not just one person posting.

I started to get serious Tory vibes from Egghead a while ago and unfollowed him but his far right/racist standpoint just isn’t acceptable. If you hate on someone for the colour of their skin or the country they come from you’ve no bleeping room to talk about anyone in my opinion.
Omg you’re right, the time that bounty between the thighs must spend 😂😂

Reactions: 5
literally was just reading through all the egg head boo stuff thinking LETS GET TO THE REAL STUFF HOWS THE HOT CHOCCY AND IS HE GONNA GO HALVES ON THE BILL!!!
i can just imagine him buying the girls hot choccy and making suuuhch a big deal of it. like ‘no ill get it, it’s on me’ ‘no seriously, let me treat YOU x’ ‘nah nah i’m getting it’ even tho it will be a fiver or less lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know the term 'poorly' is an English saying but my understanding is that it's something said by a child or said to a child when they're unwell. Any of our English hamsters confirm? He keeps saying it and it's annoying me 😂

Reactions: 6
i can just imagine him buying the girls hot choccy and making suuuhch a big deal of it. like ‘no ill get it, it’s on me’ ‘no seriously, let me treat YOU x’ ‘nah nah i’m getting it’ even tho it will be a fiver or less lmao
And I wonder what he’d expect for buying the hot choccy too 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
omg spot on. but then also absolutely tying in a second meet up saying she can buy him one next time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.