Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every now and then he dyes his hair and looks like he's given himself a blue rinse 🤣
New ick unlocked: Paul putting on the little hair dye gloves and eye bleeping himself in the mirror saying "Yeaahhhh now they will all think I'm 19!!!!"

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m not even a dental professional but I just want to put a brace on his bottom teeth. They all lean into one another then you’ve just got that one dead straight one that sits further back 😩😩😩😩 let me at it I beg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if I can post from TikTok. Anyone know ? Are there certain rules about posting creators videos?
Don’t know what I’m doing here. Search for Melanie_makes and it’s the diary entry

absolutely amazed that his social media career is a non starter and it’s making him miserable . On the other hand, others are growing their accounts and being creative on the back of his nonsense 😃

Reactions: 1
Just caught up 🤣 what a turn this has took hahaha. I never really watched egg heads videos anyway but I can imagine how excited Paul was to find that comment 😂 also he does have minions scouting things out. He was having a convo with someone on live in his WhatsApp about discord and it was obvious then (probably Tina) scrolls the internet all day. Odd fan behaviour 😂 Not sure what I think on Emily all seems a bit odd.. at first I thought it might of been one of Paul’s Minions pretending to wind up Sophie or something 😂😂 we’ll see what happens today I guess we’ll soon find out if they met up or not 😂

Reactions: 4
So he doesn’t eat breakfast and skips meal’s because he thinks he’s putting on weight but will sit and eat all this shite? All if you’re ill have some soup, at least there’s some health benefits to it that will make you feel better. Also love how he says he’s having ‘Prosecco ham’ when he means prosciutto ham🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God I’d love to see EDL egg head and p3ado paul fight each other. Egg head is a little pussy who can’t even own his racist opinions either, he’s backing down now.
Does anyone know why egg head was in prison anyway? He seems like an absolute wrongen at this point, I reckon it was for noncing or beating up women.
FFCB1D99-9BFD-4CDE-9B95-DCB5C2A2C2E8.jpeg

Reactions: 8
So he doesn’t eat breakfast and skips meal’s because he thinks he’s putting on weight but will sit and eat all this shite? All if you’re ill have some soup, at least there’s some health benefits to it that will make you feel better. Also love how he says he’s having ‘Prosecco ham’ when he means prosciutto ham🤣🤣
Prosecco Ham!!!
Oh my days, that's the best thing he has ever said.

I reckon that is what we call him when he wears his "tux" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up 🤣 what a turn this has took hahaha. I never really watched egg heads videos anyway but I can imagine how excited Paul was to find that comment 😂 also he does have minions scouting things out. He was having a convo with someone on live in his WhatsApp about discord and it was obvious then (probably Tina) scrolls the internet all day. Odd fan behaviour 😂 Not sure what I think on Emily all seems a bit odd.. at first I thought it might of been one of Paul’s Minions pretending to wind up Sophie or something 😂😂 we’ll see what happens today I guess we’ll soon find out if they met up or not 😂
I have a screen recording from the live where this Emily talks about going on a second date with another guy and it looks like Paul starts tearing up? I’m so convinced it’s a cat fish she’s coming on so strong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God I’d love to see EDL egg head and p3ado paul fight each other. Egg head is a little pussy who can’t even own his racist opinions either, he’s backing down now.
Does anyone know why egg head was in prison anyway? He seems like an absolute wrongen at this point, I reckon it was for noncing or beating up women.
View attachment 1639474
According to Egg he beat the everloving tit out of his mum's boyfriend when he was 18

Reactions: 3
I just went to watch this video that Emily’s commented on it 😂😂

E4D6DF61-CC4A-45CA-8483-6F7EA76A216D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He's been back to the co-op 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boo’s posted 30 TikTok’s about Paul in the last 4 weeks 😫 30?!!!!! She bores the absolute life out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if Emily is doing a Sophie and wants a bit of clout 🤔 she’s so incredibly far out of his league judging from her icon photo, far too pretty for the translucent man Paul

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Emily is doing a Sophie and wants a bit of clout 🤔 she’s so incredibly far out of his league judging from her icon photo, far too pretty for the translucent man Paul
I think it’s someone trying to lure him in so they can reveal whatever they learn about him in the process of cat fishing him. This is the problem he’ll have now, you’ll never know who’s genuine and who isn’t but it’s guaranteed that no one in his “preferred age range” is going to be genuine they’re all going to be using him for clout or to expose him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.