Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clicked on the live at the wrong time, man’s laid there pretending to be asleep 😂 can you imagine another 40 odd year old man doing this? I can’t even imagine a 30 year old doing it. I just wanna know how his dad feels knowing his grown arse son is upstairs talking to himself 😭
I’ve been wondering what his dad thinks about his son lol

I’ve just tuned into the live and this football commentary is killing me off 😂 he’s stuttering just talking to the TV “p-pass the ball” 🤮🤮🤮

Also shall we call the hambulance? It seems like his flu has really deteriorated and he’s on his death bed.
Jesus he looks like he’s sitting on chat roulette 👀 if u know u know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
also, when people use the word catfish are they saying fake pics the lot or just stringing him along?

i think a lot of them have just been stringing him along but not necessarily catfishes

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure — she has an insta…
It's so bizarre to me that he follows 1.2k+ people and the majority of them are just normal girls and women. No artists/musicians/actors/celebrities. They're all just everyday women and girls with the odd man thrown in but I'd say for every 90 female accounts, he follows one man. No one I know my age or older (and I'm 9 years younger than paul) just follows random people they don't know in real life or haven't at least met a few times. It just goes to prove our theory really that he uses social media as a dating app.

Reactions: 10
When I saw a video of his earlier all I could think about is how thin and receding his hair is. He obviously dyed his hair blonde to either seem younger or to be more attractive to younger women but neither of those things are working out for him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been wondering what his dad thinks about his son lol
Like my dad used to kick off when me and my brothers would be upstairs on the computer locked away in our bedrooms, but tbf we were teenagers, this is a grown man shouldn’t he be doing grown man things? 😂

Reactions: 4
When I saw a video of his earlier all I could think about is how thin and receding his hair is. He obviously dyed his hair blonde to either seem younger or to be more attractive to younger women but neither of those things are working out for him 😂😂
Every now and then he dyes his hair and looks like he's given himself a blue rinse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul answering 'if you could live in any film what would it be?' with Saving Private Ryan was the highlight for me 😂 He wouldn't last two seconds in the army, the man is a lizard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul answering 'if you could live in any film what would it be?' with Saving Private Ryan was the highlight for me 😂 He wouldn't last two seconds in the army, the man is a lizard.
He’d be in the trenches just shuffling around and having a boogie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if I can post from TikTok. Anyone know ? Are there certain rules about posting creators videos?
I’m pretty sure the video was already posted like last week - maybe someone remembers what thread and page?

Not seen all of the egghead videos but anyone who calls themselves hard right wing can duck off. I’m not one of those ‘my enemies enemy is my friend’. Especially not as an immigrant. I can hate the EDL and continue hating the blotchy knock off Fido Dido quite happily.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.