Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His football commentary is awful, my mum could commentate on a game better and she knows nothing about football.
'Faster, faster go faster'
Aye very good Paul that your expert analysis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paul watching football is just a huge ick too... moving the camera away from him like he's fully into the game and using 'football words' as if he knows what he's talking about... ick ick ick ick ick

If you were a real football fan you'd be watching it without the distraction of 1.2k viewers on live... but I guess he has no mates to watch football with so....
Argggghh I came here to say the exact same thing. It’s painful. It’s like David Brent when he pretends to show interest in football.

Part of me thinks he only made a “rap” about Jack Grealish because he was annoyed that a lot of young girls fancied him 😂

Reactions: 19
His fake ass commentary on the football as if he even has an ounce of clue what is going on is making my toes curl right over my slippers a’la Toephie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol someone just commented saying have you read Nabokov... he was famous for writing a novel where a man fell in love with a 12 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Argggghh I came here to say the exact same thing. It’s painful. It’s like David Brent when he pretends to show interest in football.

Part of me thinks he only made a “rap” about Jack Grealish because he was annoyed that a lot of young girls fancied him 😂
Definitely and he thinks liking football makes him look more manly and girls will fancy him for sure. God how am I still watching this grossnesssss

Reactions: 2
Paul watching football is just a huge ick too... moving the camera away from him like he's fully into the game and using 'football words' as if he knows what he's talking about... ick ick ick ick ick

If you were a real football fan you'd be watching it without the distraction of 1.2k viewers on live... but I guess he has no mates to watch football with so....
Hilarious when you think the closest thing he has to mates is 1.2k people hate watching his sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hilarious when you think the closest thing he has to mates is 1.2k people hate watching his sad little life

and that is genuinely what we're all doing lol - when he says don't you guys have anything to do? no, you are an actual form of entertainment we aren't here cos we like you

Reactions: 7
Paul using the word appendage has made my ovaries shrivel up and die. "Check your bits every day" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He’s definitely trying to make himself feel better by attempting to push all the negative attention onto chris ! You’re all absolutely spot on and it’s so funny to me that everyone sees straight through paul looooool
he's trying to negate the narrative 🤓

Reactions: 1
and that is genuinely what we're all doing lol - when he says don't you guys have anything to do? no, you are an actual form of entertainment we aren't here cos we like you
His response to this question was "Saving Private Ryan", can you imagine???

He has just sarcastically referred to egg head as a "well rounded individual"...the lack of self awareness is strong in this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely and he thinks liking football makes him look more manly and girls will fancy him for sure. God how am I still watching this grossnesssss
I’ve just tuned into the live and this football commentary is killing me off 😂 he’s stuttering just talking to the TV “p-pass the ball” 🤮🤮🤮

Also shall we call the hambulance? It seems like his flu has really deteriorated and he’s on his death bed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so funny to see him remember to mention that he’s “poorly” every two mins by letting out a little groan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever he talks about football it makes me think of moss and Roy in the IT crowd. "Did you see that ludicrous display last night?"
ac9e8f26775d0714dde3a5d6925292bb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
how much are we betting this emily is a catfish? i’m expecting a depression live tomorrow when he gets stood up in costa with his hot choccy

I WAS THINKING OF THIS EXACT EPISODE TOO AHAH
1000000% a catfish because what human woman would be able to be attracted to that man

Reactions: 4
how much are we betting this emily is a catfish? i’m expecting a depression live tomorrow when he gets stood up in costa with his hot choccy

I WAS THINKING OF THIS EXACT EPISODE TOO AHAH
Defo even Paul's attitude towards it is nonchalant, don't even think he's convinced. I am also guessing he's just doing this because Sophie is messaging him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.