Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference in his personality during the day time and night time is WILD.

Reactions: 12
He is such an attention seeking twit. Get off live, get some paracetamol and lemsip down you and duck off

Reactions: 14
He is such an attention seeking twit. Get off live, get some paracetamol and lemsip down you and duck off
Nothing worse than someone who goes on and on about being ill but does nothing to help themselves! Why doesn't he take paracetamol or something?... Maybe he had drug dependence issue in the past 🤔

Reactions: 6
The difference in his personality during the day time and night time is WILD.
He is dry as toast. Someone asked him his happiest childhood memory and he couldn’t think of one, nor could he think of the best restaurant he ate at

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen simple simon have a pop at him today, but I don’t think negative attention is bad attention in his eyes

Imagine having to put your weekend plans in your bios for the chance for Paul to communicate with you. The power this guy thinks he has man

Reactions: 8
He must really need the money if he’s going live ‘I’ll’, he’s set a goal for the live…

L

He is dry as toast. Someone asked him his happiest childhood memory and he couldn’t think of one, nor could he think of the best restaurant he ate at
I also think because he lives in this constant state of fantasy, he couldn’t recall a memory no matter how hard he tried because he doesn’t even know what’s real life or not anymore.

Reactions: 9
I also think because he lives in this constant state of fantasy, he couldn’t recall a memory no matter how hard he tried because he doesn’t even know what’s real life or not anymore.
Almost like he’s made a complete caricature out of himself, probably why he can’t make actual friends or relationships in the real world. He’s a parody

Reactions: 2
can't believe he considers himself a soshal mediya profeshionul but hasn't learnt to not rest his bleeping phone mic on fabric that makes a noise every time he moves his cheesestring arm

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor poorly pool has caught the sniffles whilst spending his travels sitting outside schools in the cold

Reactions: 10
can't believe he considers himself a soshal mediya profeshionul but hasn't learnt to not rest his bleeping phone mic on fabric that makes a noise every time he moves his cheesestring arm
So bleeping annoying … but im still tuned in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nothing worse than someone who goes on and on about being ill but does nothing to help themselves! Why doesn't he take paracetamol or something?... Maybe he had drug dependence issue in the past 🤔
Not sure thats in the past TBH

Being poorly and constantly talking about it is clearly a ploy to get young impressionable girls talking to him, because no guy gives a tit if another guy has a cold

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.