Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of this bloke playing 9-5. Even Dolly thinks you're a bellend I'm sure.

Reactions: 7
Dancing like a twit to working 9-5 - ironic for an unemployable weirdo

I’d rather sow up my vagina with a rusty needle then let this goon anywhere near it. Bet he absolutely has never made a woman orgasm either. And probably thinks the clitoris is a type of Pokémon.
He stated earlier he doesn't use dating sites, didn't need them, as he can easily have conversations therefore dating is easy. On same live he admitted having sex with 3 people on 15 years.

Those conversation skills aren't going to well then

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are his ears so flat to his head? Why doesn’t he have any eyebrows? What is his fkn obsession with making strangers (minors) smile and knowing their whole life story in a message. How is he still on social media!!? The twit needs humbling

Reactions: 6
Definitely summat in that bottle of ribena, his cheeks are so red. Like the flush after drinking when you're over a certain age red

Reactions: 3
Watch Emily - she’s a blatant catfish and just called him out on the fact they spoke on phone this week. His red stripes got redder when he realised

What’s your favourite dinosaur? Mines a clitoris 😈
Probably because it’s practically extinct to his sex life xx

Paul saying he might sweep someone off his feet 😭 the only thing you’re sweeping pool is the flaky skin off your hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.