Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s angry today and talking about double standards that he gets heat because he talk with young women (telling on himself there lol) but also when he talk with a 42 year old man. I screen recorded but it seems like the file is too big, is there a way to make it smaller? If anyone wants to see that is :)

Reactions: 5
He just said that the troll accounts follow him which must mean they like him 🤣 does he really think he has a large following because people like him?! He cannot be this much in denial surely

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s angry today and talking about double standards that he gets heat because he talk with young women (telling on himself there lol) but also when he talk with a 42 year old man. I screen recorded but it seems like the file is too big, is there a way to make it smaller? If anyone wants to see that is :)
Download video panda, makes the file smaller and you can upload

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster ;)

I just want to say that I have been sat here HOWLING at the zillion fake accounts sending him roses with names like ‘Noncey Paul’. Really brightened my day whoever that was - worth every penny!

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time poster ;)

I just want to say that I have been sat here HOWLING at the zillion fake accounts sending him roses with names like ‘Noncey Paul’. Really brightened my day whoever that was - worth every penny!
Hi babs 👋🏻. Welcome to the thread 😀

Reactions: 3
Download video panda, makes the file smaller and you can upload
I had forgotten I already had a editor on my phone, so I think I got it now. Sorry for crap quality, I initially screened a thumbnail while I browsed here, so had to zoom a bit

crap, he said women, not young girls, my bad

Attachments

Reactions: 4
When the film 'A Study into the Life of a Narcissistic Cheesestring" is released, please can we include this clip in the trailer? I think it depicts his spiral into madness perfectly🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I had forgotten I already had a editor on my phone, so I think I got it now. Sorry for crap quality, I initially screened a thumbnail while I browsed here, so had to zoom a bit

crap, he said women, not young girls, my bad
Rationalised normality......
Rationalised. Normality.
Nope, makes no bleeping sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.