Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the term 'poorly' is an English saying but my understanding is that it's something said by a child or said to a child when they're unwell. Any of our English hamsters confirm? He keeps saying it and it's annoying me 😂
I agree that poorly is probably used more for children but i definitely commonly use it, omg who am i

My other half is from Nottingham and he says he’s “badly” when he’s not very well. Not heard it in my life and gives me the ick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know the term 'poorly' is an English saying but my understanding is that it's something said by a child or said to a child when they're unwell. Any of our English hamsters confirm? He keeps saying it and it's annoying me 😂
I don't think it's the word poorly, we all say it here regardless of age. It's the way Paul behaves like a child when he isn't well and expects sympathy on a constant basis. There would be nothing more he'd love than being sick and some woman running around after him like the control freak he is.

Let’s not give the ham head anything to feel smug about on here tho, if he thinks we’re turning on those that call him out on tt he’ll be insufferable! 🤣🤣
Nobody is turning on anyone, everyone takes on board others opinions on Tattle and moves on. We all have an opinion on the subject, and not everyone will agree with mine but I like to learn the reasoning behind why people feel differently to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll admit I don't watch Quirky because I don't find the parodies particularly funny but that's just my sense of humour.

I like Boo. She was a victim of abuse and maybe this is part of her healing journey, it's something she feels she has to do. The only person she is hurting is Paul and that's ok with me! There are so many video about Paul on tiktok now and Boo's voice is just one of many. We're on thread number 48, each with 50+ pages of comments, none of which are particularly enlightening or adding anything new, it's just all part of the same conversation across the different social media platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nobody is turning on anyone, everyone takes on board others opinions on Tattle and moves on. We all have an opinion on the subject, and not everyone will agree with mine but I like to learn the reasoning behind why people feel differently to me.
Completely agree 🥰 this thread used to be such a toxic place once upon a time. New members terrified to post or ask a question for being jumped on.

It’s much more accepting now and we all respect that we have differing opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing that tells me Emily isn’t real is her insta profile pic has the black border lines round it like when your mum or Nan post a photo and it has the battery life and saved photos library at the bottom cos they don’t know how to crop a photo or just post a normal one. Pretty girls of her age will typically have 1000+ followers and def more on tiktok. I reckon it’s one of his minions colluding with him though rather than a random trying to catfish him.

Reactions: 6
The thing that tells me Emily isn’t real is her insta profile pic has the black border lines round it like when your mum or Nan post a photo and it has the battery life and saved photos library at the bottom cos they don’t know how to crop a photo or just post a normal one. Pretty girls of her age will typically have 1000+ followers and def more on tiktok. I reckon it’s one of his minions colluding with him though rather than a random trying to catfish him.
You can easily find her on Facebook and Twitter and a different insta account unless it’s and old one not to say it’s not someone using her photos but can’t imagine it 🧐

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's the word poorly, we all say it here regardless of age. It's the way Paul behaves like a child when he isn't well and expects sympathy on a constant basis. There would be nothing more he'd love than being sick and some woman running around after him like the control freak he is.

Yeah I know we’re not but he his childish and can’t deal with people having a different opinion to him, if he thinks there’s even a sniff of people having a difference of opinion to each other on here he will run with it, anything to take the spot light off him, he’s desperate for all of the tt accounts that call him out to disappear, especially boo!

Well I like Boo and Quirky but we can’t all agree on everything 🤷🏼‍♀️. I think Boo has Pool so summed up and, as a victim of grooming herself, she’s trying to put and end to his behaviour. Has it become a crusade that’s kind of become an obsession? Probably, but I’m not going to hate on her for that. There’s loads of accounts who do purely Pool content and must spend literally hours editing etc so she’s not the only one obsessed by far. I mean guys, we’re on thread 48 on here 😂😂😂. Though I appreciate the Tattle thread is a collective, not just one person posting.

I started to get serious Tory vibes from Egghead a while ago and unfollowed him but his far right/racist standpoint just isn’t acceptable. If you hate on someone for the colour of their skin or the country they come from you’ve no bleeping room to talk about anyone in my opinion.
To clarify, I don't dislike Boo at all. She seems like a decent person and I agree with a lot of what she says. I also think it's valuable to have the opinions of people who have actually been a victim of grooming themselves. It might not seem so extreme if Boo was also posting content about other online personalities exhibiting the same behaviours as Paul but it does seem to be over taking her life a bit. Can't imagine my husband would have been chuffed at me spending so much time on our honeymoon discussing that rotten ham hock.

Yeah, as an adult I just say I don't feel well. Poorly is reserved for babies/children.

Reactions: 6
To clarify, I don't dislike Boo at all. She seems like a decent person and I agree with a lot of what she says. I also think it's valuable to have the opinions of people who have actually been a victim of grooming themselves. It might not seem so extreme if Boo was also posting content about other online personalities exhibiting the same behaviours as Paul but it does seem to be over taking her life a bit. Can't imagine my husband would have been chuffed at me spending so much time on our honeymoon discussing that rotten ham hock.
Well I don’t suppose she can save the world. If she gets rid of one groomer then it’s something. As to making TikToks on honeymoon, it wouldn’t be my choice of pass time either but that’s up to her I guess. I know she does step away from time to time because he does trigger her. I think it’s brave of her to do what she does tbh. But each to their own my lovely. Still love you little hammie ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I don’t suppose she can save the world. If she gets rid of one groomer then it’s something. As to making TikToks on honeymoon, it wouldn’t be my choice of pass time either but that’s up to her I guess. I know she does step away from time to time because he does trigger her. I think it’s brave of her to do what she does tbh. But each to their own my lovely. Still love you little hammie ❤
Still love you too my little ham sandwich.

See, this is why our ham fam is so great 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's got no personality whatsoever, liked her at first but all her content is so boring. I just skip her Paul related videos now.
Your photo 😂 aw man, I haven’t seen Lucy Rose in so long!

Reactions: 1
We’d have been publicly flogged in the dark days of OG Tattle 😂😂😂
Imagine how the OGs would have behaved when all our new members were finally able to join in 😳 I'm so glad they're gone and I've loved having new people being able to join in and comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As a person I think Boo is lovely, to go through what she did and to come out of the other side takes some strength and resilience. She obviously has had issues and sees traits of her abuser in Pool and wants him stopped, nothing at all wrong with that.

What my issue is and I think a few others is that Boo, Quirky and Egghead are tagged in every post like their opinion supersedes anyone else’s. I’ve had it, where I’ve been tagged in them and the rush you get from people wanting to know what you think is consuming. That is why I’ve stopped because after the high is a low and you have to make another video for more views and more likes and more comments agreeing with you. So I can see why everyone is trapped in a cycle of clout and attention when it comes to Paul as none of them get much interaction on other posts. The three of them are on some pedestal, the fact Egghead can’t even own his own racist views is ridiculous. And the three of them remind of what Tattle used to be like when the plastics controlled it and told everyone what to think. It just doesn’t sit right with me. And that’s my opinion, I don’t expect everyone to agree but there it is.

Anyway, any hot choccy update??

• Heart
i can just imagine him buying the girls hot choccy and making suuuhch a big deal of it. like ‘no ill get it, it’s on me’ ‘no seriously, let me treat YOU x’ ‘nah nah i’m getting it’ even tho it will be a fiver or less lmao

Then pulls out a costa gift card 🤢

• Haha
Imagine how the OGs would have behaved when all our new members were finally able to join in 😳 I'm so glad they're gone and I've loved having new people being able to join in and comment!
That’s when I started commenting on this thread. Wren was so passive towards me and belittled me all the time. The night she said to take down the thread, I’d had enough of her sh*t and stood my ground. Fortunately a few other people did too 😂 her last comment to me “ admin aren’t going to shag you” 🤣
It’s nice we can all have different opinions without them people left feeling sh*t

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does he always sound like he's talking in riddles... "You do the stuff of that" you what mate?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he always sound like he's talking in riddles... "You do the stuff of that" you what mate?
Literally just came here to post that 🤣

Paul mate, if you're going to try and make a point, you need to start writing a script. Get someone else to check it. You don't make any sense and you come across like a drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.