Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he always manage to blindly latch on to situations when others do things wrong (eg the photos of the daughter being posted) and somehow try to twist it into making him a good person, as if that’s how it works

Reactions: 6
‘I’ve had time to lie down and think and speak’

LOL do you do anything else any other day?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can tell you exactly why he’s being the way he is over the past two weeks, Frankie has had enough of him and blocked him on everything. She tried to remain civil with him, but she’s so alarmed by his behaviour she’s cut ties.

Pool. You impregnated a 16 year old girl, her brain wasn’t even finished growing ffs. You hurt a multitude of people, Sophie, Frankie, everyone your narcissism has affected. Ahhh here we go, a lovely lady messaged him. duck off pretending you’re sick, you have a slight cold you utter fucktard.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Feel like this cough is gonna be a thing for a while… it’s replacing the awkward yawn

‘We hug together’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If your life has got so awful since signing up to tiktok maybe …. Delete it?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I find funny is that he has so many followers that have no idea what is said here, and he spills ALL the tea to them on Tiktok, he could just continue being a nonce and they’d be none the wiser

Reactions: 7
No, it isn’t controlling behaviour Paul. Did he finish school? Serious question. He doesn’t know what words mean at this point.

To ridicule someone who subscribes to his live 1) never happened and 2) isn’t controlling behaviour, it’s just laughing at someone stupid enough to pay to comment on his shite.

Reactions: 11
Late to the party tonight. But when the red forehead strip is glowing I know he’s fuming and defensive. What’s he said so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can tell you exactly why he’s being the way he is over the past two weeks, Frankie has had enough of him and blocked him on everything. She tried to remain civil with him, but she’s so alarmed by his behaviour she’s cut ties.

Pool. You impregnated a 16 year old girl, her brain wasn’t even finished growing ffs. You hurt a multitude of people, Sophie, Frankie, everyone your narcissism has affected. Ahhh here we go, a lovely lady messaged him. duck off pretending you’re sick, you have a slight cold you utter fucktard.
I think you got a little shout out at the start of the live, if I heard him correctly amongst the utter nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope he never mentions me. I have him blocked so would never see. If he ever does though please let me know 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Just come off tiktok and social media then you ugly red faced, crusty, eye infected nonce

Reactions: 8
For someone who chooses to make a living on social media, he sure does hate social media. He’s got himself trapped now, no other options because who on Earth would hire him? So he has to stick it out since he can’t control what people think of him

Reactions: 12
He had to stop himself for saying he doesn't ridicule anyone else for their mental health...reconnect your mental health Paul? You spend most of your time being an hole and saying how great you are, how you feel totally fine, you're happy being you..etc

"Little Boo needs some tissues"
"She's got her tampon in too tight"
"I hope that's a mask she's got on"
"Fucktards"

Ring a bell, Paul?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He needs to "reconnect his mental health" what tit does this man child talk. He brings up mental health when it suits him, then his next manic, Ross from friends "I'm fine" episode he laughs when someone asks about his mental health and goes oh I'm totally fine I love me I love life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.