Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh his terrible grasp of the English language could be down to only consuming french fry crisps, mccoys, maltesers, ham sandwiches, Prosecco ham, and ribena

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Late to the party tonight. But when the red forehead strip is glowing I know he’s fuming and defensive. What’s he said so far?
Could’ve powered up my home through the winter it was burning that bright

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen his “you do the stuff of that” rant and I feel like I just hallucinated the entire thing due to how little sense it made.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why WHYYYYYYYYYY is he live AGAIN. Must of read up on tattle then jumped straight back on.

Reactions: 7
When he says “iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiayigh” my vagina crumbles and retreats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He’s doing a bleeping quiz in between coughing up his insides, says that people have to send him gifts and write the answers in their bios to win each round

Reactions: 2
He's used arctic monkeys, spice girls and all saints and is shocked people get it. Is that cause he didn't expect his followers to know who they are cause they are young???

Trying to weedle out the ones over 30

Reactions: 8
“It’s time to use some brain power” erm Paul some of us have been at work all day using our brains

Is there really a 42 year old man in a bathroom hosting a quiz? Yes there is

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tbh his terrible grasp of the English language could be down to only consuming french fry crisps, mccoys, maltesers, ham sandwiches, Prosecco ham, and ribena
I am CONVINCED he has red wine in those Ribena bottles and no one can tell me otherwise

• Haha
I mean, English is my second language, and I think I make (I hope) much more sense than him. He also has really bad enunciation, don’t know if it’s a speech impediment or not, but it’s just weird. It’s like he hasn’t evolved since he was a teenager, and that’s why he doesn’t want older women because he’s way behind mentally

Reactions: 14
He's doind a quiz. His wordplay question, which he said oh I'll get in trouble for this then did his njdhuaaaa laugh "fornication weapons" I honestly need a tiktok break from this wanker

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I mean, English is my second language, and I think I make (I hope) much more sense than him. He also has really bad enunciation, don’t know if it’s a speech impediment or not, but it’s just weird. It’s like he hasn’t evolved since he was a teenager, and that’s why he doesn’t want older women because he’s way behind mentally
Paul wishes he could speak English as well as you do! I've said it before, I'm convinced he's an alien. There's no other rational explanation for his bizarre behaviour and his weak grasp on human speech patterns. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is why these young girls are actually paying to subscribe to talk to him🤢 I wouldn’t even talk to him if I was the one being paid

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.