SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reprobate is so arrogant he thinks putting himself on private will gain him more followers, he snidely alluded to this in a live and that's why he keeps going private. Only he's now losing followers the absolute cabbage 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it funny, all those views on her videos with minimal likes…She’s not even reached 4k likes on any of her videos, baring in mind she’s getting between 44.6k-178.4k views…. Pair of n0nces

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it funny, all those views on her videos with minimal likes…She’s not even reached 4k likes on any of her videos, baring in mind she’s getting between 44.6k-178.4k views…. Pair of n0nces
And the amount of people sharing the video out so either saving it to their phones or sending it to what’s app LOL

Reactions: 4
He’s actually speaking to the kid like it’s his own. “Until you take those pyjamas up, im not looking for your hat”
HES 3!! My 32 year old husband can’t even follow those instructions. 😂

On Sophie’s live a few days ago she was asked when is Paul going home, she said ‘Friday’… so why the duck is he still there? Does anyone know if he has anywhere else to go other than Sophie’s since he’s gave his flat up?

the day they break up I’ll be throwing a party and you’re all invited 😂😂😂
He said he went home and then came back, but I think he just stays off social media to make us think he’s gone home to see is son and just stays at hers.

Reactions: 6
I day we all stop giving him views. Someone just watch and screen record and upload it here instead 😂

• Haha
HES 3!! My 32 year old husband can’t even follow those instructions. 😂

He said he went home and then came back, but I think he just stays off social media to make us think he’s gone home to see is son and just stays at hers.
Absolute tool

Yesterday on live ( I have a video but it’s too large to upload 🤦🏻‍♀️) someone asked if he’s moved in , he said no I really should go home this weekend but il see how I feel 🤣🤣. Leech.

Reactions: 7
Yesterday on live ( I have a video but it’s too large to upload 🤦🏻‍♀️) someone asked if he’s moved in , he said no I really should go home this weekend but il see how I feel 🤣🤣. Leech.
Download a free file compressor that’s what I did and it worked perfect

I’m getting confused with this thread being in the bloggers section . Can we change to tiktokers?

Reactions: 10
Come on Pauley what are you doing with your Sunday entertain us FFS!

• Haha
This is from the live! Finally managed to compress l.

Aw brilliant isn’t working 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
43D09500-581C-4904-B187-F73170981277.png

Is this woman mentally ok?! She’s calling Paul her CELEBRITY CRUSH 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m so bored but I’m ashamed that I feel less bored when Paul or sophie posts haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.