SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he making dinner in his or Sophies house? I can't really tell from the kitchen layout... Christ, I can't believe I'm this deep down this rabbit hole 😂😂
Hers. To be honest, he couldn't cope with cooking and watching the child, AND being on live. But he had to go live because his social media addiction and his ego needed feeding.

Reactions: 3
Hers. To be honest, he couldn't cope with cooking and watching the child, AND being on live. But he had to go live because his social media addiction and his ego needed feeding.
Bet he jumps off live and goes straight on to Tattle to see what else he can 'technically' clear the air about 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a video from earlier of him answering a question but keeps saying file is too large not sure how else to show ?🤣

Commenting to stay on the new thread…

I can’t watch his lives as he is private and there’s no way I’m following that cretin ever again, I don’t want to give him the satisfaction… and I’ve roasted him one too many times on parody videos so he’ll just block me anyway😂😂😂

i followed him while he was private and felt like i needed to call my mum and tell her i’d done something wrong 🤣

• Haha
I have a email address that I'll happily share if it shows any concerns re; the kid and how he speaks to him.

We just need proof that she's endangering by leaving him alone with him while she sleeps

Tattle is known for being a bitchy place.. I know that but this girl stops her sons dad from seeing him. He never hit her,even if she confessed he did why would she let a man move in after 2 weeks? This gal is building case

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I do think that Sophie is doing this for the likes & followers 100% because her likes and views have gone up massively compared to previously.
I don’t think this is the case. Surely she doesn’t do it to her son for a few likes. I think she actually likes him which is extremely sad but if that’s the case they deserve eachother. Bums

Reactions: 1
I have a email address that I'll happily share if it shows any concerns re; the kid and how he speaks to him.

We just need proof that she's endangering by leaving him alone with him while she sleeps

Tattle is known for being a bitchy place.. I know that but this girl stops her sons dad from seeing him. He never hit her,even if she confessed he did why would she let a man move in after 2 weeks? This gal is building case
With respect.. no one knows why she isn’t allowing the dad to see their child. We have no idea what’s gone on behind closed doors or who is involved. I think it’s wrong to assume she’s just not allowing him access when there could be a genuine reason for it x

With respect.. no one knows why she isn’t allowing the dad to see their child. We have no idea what’s gone on behind closed doors or who is involved. I think it’s wrong to assume she’s just not allowing him access when there could be a genuine reason for it x
I know, my partner is friends with Chris and its not dv related.. he has done anything wrong. He's a weapon to her

I know, my partner is friends with Chris and its not dv related.. he has done anything wrong. He's a weapon to her
She cheated on him, stopped him seeing him because she got caught out

• Wow
Reactions: 5

What do you lot not understand about ‘don’t take it off tattle?’
Coming on here suggesting people contact private emails, encouraging people to call social services, report them to UC is ALL classed as taking it off tattle and it literally just gets the thread shut down. Stop, this is a place to gossip fgs, nothing more.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.