SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those accounts are troll accounts, 100% not a woman who genuinely has children or thinks Paul is attractive. I see them everywhere and they always use alcohol emojis and use the hashtag WAP 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Someone should ask if he’s seeing his son at Christmas
I think we all know the answer to that. Paul will take him out for a hot chocolate and give him a present and send him on his way. Dad of the year👍🏻

Reactions: 7
What were the twats of tiktok (Paul and Sophie) doing this weekend to result in no videos being uploaded??!

Reactions: 1
He’s posted a video few minutes ago…sorry I don’t know how to get it on here!

It’s basically this, really funny 🙄

He’s also limited who can comment on his videos!

Notice the bit of dandruff falling from his head right at the beginning when he touches his hair lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Well that was boring.. looks like he might be at his own flat for a change maybe that’s why he hasn’t been on.

Just watched this video from a couple of weeks ago. He’s such a weirdo.

I also found this to be very strange. “I’m not very good at being an adult” some of the things he says are alarming

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sophie’s done a new video.. cringe… yep he’s still at hers. I literally cannot believe it. It doesn’t look like her son needs 24hr care for whatever illness he has so she’s just as much of a scrounger as he is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.