SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why Sophie is allowing Paul to look after her son. She shouldn’t be letting anyone that she JUST MET look after her kid. Regardless of how many times Paul has told her that he’s actually really nice, in reality she doesn’t know him for tit in the short space of time she’s been with him.

Reactions: 7
It's a very screwed up situation. And if no one in her life isn't alarmed by it, then they're just as unhinged.

Reactions: 3
I also wouldn’t want anyone around my kid that basically ignores their own kid. As a mother with a son, surely Sophie would have empathy towards Paul’s kid? Seems like at the minute she’s literally enabling him to just drop his son.

Reactions: 4
I also wouldn’t want anyone around my kid that basically ignores their own kid. As a mother with a son, surely Sophie would have empathy towards Paul’s kid? Seems like at the minute she’s literally enabling him to just drop his son.
I personally, and morally, wouldn't want to be a part of a man's life who has blatantly walked out on his child. That makes you part of the story, and I couldn't have that on my conscience. But that's because I've been brought up nicely.

Reactions: 6
If he hasn’t done anything wrong why is he now all of a sudden putting the 🔞 emoji everywhere to make it look like he isn’t a n

I just watched 30 seconds of his live and it’s actually scary how much he physically repulses me. Like I can actually tell he is evilllll aside from the fact he’s insanely irritating

Reactions: 7
He’s actually speaking to the kid like it’s his own. “Until you take those pyjamas up, im not looking for your hat”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m muted from the live for asking when he’s going to bother with his own son but he told the kid he isn’t allowed to show his face but he’s chucking him infront of the camera ffs

View attachment 904634I'll just leave this here. He's a flump 😂😂
HAHAHAH HE IS ABSOLUTELY GROTESQUE

but seriously the way he is speaking to that little boy is completely out of order he’s only known him a month and he’s already playing happy families. Someone just asked about his actual son and he said “my son is AMAZING thank you” well how would you know Paul? Also he’s spending Christmas Day with Sophie, not his son… sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love children and adults engaging in rough and tumble play and actually the boy is clearly enjoying it. But Paul, ... it's really in bad taste to pretend on social media to do an elbow pile driver, into the wean followed by pow, pow sounds when those two arseholes have just been convicted of murdering Arthur

Not the best of timings is it ya bawbag?

Last edited:
Imagine being his son watching him playing daddy to the little boy of his latest fling, when he doesn’t even bother to see his own son for more than a few hours, if that.

Reactions: 10
Yeah he hoped to be spending it with Sophie. It’s horrendous I really hope his ex is watching all this

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.