SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the other day i caught him saying (in response to someone who asked about his son): he just wants me to be happy and i just want him to be happy. who says that about their child? sounds like a blummin break up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she's pregnant... tbh think they're playing with us cause we speculated that she may be.
They think they're smart....

Reactions: 19
when she’s talking and he comes up and basically interrupts and shouts over her by being all passive aggressive in response to a comment, she actually cringes

I don't think she's pregnant... tbh think they're playing with us cause we speculated that she may be.
They think they're smart....
agreed

Reactions: 2
Thread marker

the other day i caught him saying (in response to someone who asked about his son): he just wants me to be happy and i just want him to be happy. who says that about their child? sounds like a blummin break up.
His son has dumped him basically

Reactions: 2
the other day paul said they aren’t showing the little ones face. he’s just turned the camera to the little boys face multiple times.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being that sons dad and seeing how that poncy dick speaks to him.

Reactions: 5
he is a deeply angry man. the way his whole face strains and gets tense when someone just asks why he deletes comments

Reactions: 3
So from that…
Some one asked about the boys dad, he said he didn’t need to meet him he’s not in his life. Said it with a sneer too. How immature that a grown man doesn’t think it necessary to have some type of relationship with the boys father, especially if he is thinking long term.
he is controlling with what Sophie wears, in an indirect way. No to knee high boots as he doesn’t like them on women he mentioned.Going upstairs with her to watch her choose her outfit. Watch this space, he is getting his narcissistic claws in slowly but surely.
he is impatient with Sophie’s kid, hence the throwing him about the place rather than talking and soft play with him.
oh, and he wears ck1, hahahah…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, my partner is friends with Chris and its not dv related.. he has done anything wrong. He's a weapon to her

She cheated on him, stopped him seeing him because she got caught out
Didn’t realise you knew him personally, apologies x

I also wouldn’t want anyone around my kid that basically ignores their own kid. As a mother with a son, surely Sophie would have empathy towards Paul’s kid? Seems like at the minute she’s literally enabling him to just drop his son.
I went on a date with a man once and he told me he had a 10 year old child that he never sees. I blocked him and never saw him again. It’s so unattractive in a person

Reactions: 12
So from that…
Some one asked about the boys dad, he said he didn’t need to meet him he’s not in his life. Said it with a sneer too. How immature that a grown man doesn’t think it necessary to have some type of relationship with the boys father, especially if he is thinking long term.
he is controlling with what Sophie wears, in an indirect way. No to knee high boots as he doesn’t like them on women he mentioned.Going upstairs with her to watch her choose her outfit. Watch this space, he is getting his narcissistic claws in slowly but surely.
he is impatient with Sophie’s kid, hence the throwing him about the place rather than talking and soft play with him.
oh, and he wears ck1, hahahah…
yes!! I found it so weird she was asking him what to wear what colour boots should I wear etc… now unless Paul has turned into a fashion designer over night she has no reason to ask him what to wear his style is disgusting he has no clue about fashion.

Clearly it’s because he’s controlling

Reactions: 6
On Sophie’s live a few days ago she was asked when is Paul going home, she said ‘Friday’… so why the duck is he still there? Does anyone know if he has anywhere else to go other than Sophie’s since he’s gave his flat up?

the day they break up I’ll be throwing a party and you’re all invited 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m telling you now, the first time they go out on a night out together and he dances like that in the middle of a Notts nightclub, sophie will get the biggest ICK of her whole entire life and she will dump him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.