SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone move this back over to tiktokkers? Can never find it in here lol

Reactions: 2
Both of them are useless thick morons. Not an ounce of intelligence between them. Paul, how's the son you used to dote on? He ok? Is his mum ok? Are you financially supporting him, or have you given that job to the proper male role model in his life? I guess thank goodness for at least 1 grown up man around for him hey?

Reactions: 7
Notice the title of sophie’s video… she’s slowly getting annoyed with him

And he finds it impossible to do a TikTok without doing that stupid walk at the beginning

Reactions: 4
The Christmas PJ’s Again…
Solitude at a price. “wordage” 🤡🦶🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hot take Paul is at it again.

That trend was a good few weeks ago, and here he is with Sophie dancing away. He always seems so far behind and doing trends weeks after they become popular.

Paul, if you’re reading this PLEASE do the ring light ‘Infinity’ song. I’m taking odds at 1/2 you appear as Casper.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone else see when she turned the camera to him he was sitting there back facing her watching her live on his phone...moderating and deleting comments he doesn’t like. do they not understand how ODD that is?!?!? she has other mods to do that for her

Reactions: 13
anyone else see when she turned the camera to him he was sitting there back facing her watching her live on his phone...moderating her comments. do they not understand how ODD that is?!?!? she has other mods to do that for her
Honestly it made me crease. It reminded me of gollum when he's crouched down with the ring 😂😂

Also she's going on about how she's bought make up, a new coat from zara etc. How the f is she affording all this?!

Edit:

Paul sat on her floor watching her lives

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly it made me crease. It reminded me of gollum when he's crouched down with the ring 😂😂

Also she's going on about how she's bought make up, a new coat from zara etc. How the f is she affording all this?!
Tax credits. Absolutely sponging because there's no reason she can't work. The kid, I don't mean Paul, goes to nursery.

Reactions: 2
She says #WAP a lot, do you think she knows what it means? lol... wet ass pussy... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I wonder what she thinks it means
Clearly #WAP stands for We Adore Paul

Edit:

Paul sat on her floor watching her lives
We established Sophie looked like Gollum so Paul can be Smegol 😂

🍼🍼🍼
As for Sophie being pregnant if they've been together what 5 weeks I mean it's not impossible but highly unlikely she's pregnant and if she is it's likely not going to be his but the poor sod who dated her and has hundreds of videos about him

Reactions: 3
he said he’s moving to edinburgh mid january…wonder if it’s true??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.