Snapshoteye #4 “Technically I’ve done nothing wrong”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really not that great looking at all I think it's just because she's better looking than him that makes her look at least decent😂
she looks like jefree starr.. she has very strong features. Big ears, big nose, then she contours but not in a way that looks gentle on her face, it looks really dark n heavy so makes her features look even bigger. I mean, you do you boo. i bet she looks so much fesher without it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 902001
Just wondering Anyone seen this guy? I think he’s just as cringy as Paul
Ah no way. I actually quite like him, he gets the constant ‘kids app’ comments but anyone can post on there.
He’s a trained dancer with his own dance school and does TikTok dances with his kids (who he does care for and can tell he loves).

He is nothing at all like Paul.

After his little “I didn’t do this“ video today, thought I’d make one of my own. Watch until end …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah no way. I actually quite like him, he gets the constant ‘kids app’ comments but anyone can post on there.
He’s a trained dancer with his own dance school and does TikTok dances with his kids (who he does care for and can tell he loves).

Yh he’s so sweet

Reactions: 1

Nah I know he’s nothing like Paul, of course nothing compares to him, I just find him cringe. No issue with the ‘kids app’ thing

Reactions: 5
I think Pedlo Paul is also forgetting that in that live video he was also asking people to send him pictures/videos of themselves winking. How can that not be sexualised!!! Strangely enough he deleted the comment when I questioned him about it.

I think Pedlo Paul is also forgetting that in that live video he was also asking people to send him pictures/videos of themselves winking. How can that not be sexualised!!! Strangely enough he deleted the comment when I questioned him about it.
i remember in his lives he was implying people were sending him nudes n topless pics saying hed love to show people but cant with a wink. compulsive liar he is, chats so much tit he cant even keep up with his own web of lies

Yeah. I'm watching from outside 😂.
Love how she keeps lying about him not living with her. What, he live next door then keep popping in does he? Bloody idiot.

Reactions: 7
Yeah. I'm watching from outside 😂.
Love how she keeps lying about him not living with her. What, he live next door then keep popping in does he? Bloody idiot.
He goes home every 10 days for 2 hours i suppose that counts 😆

Reactions: 2
She’s got a face like a slapped arse and he needs psychiatric help 🤷🏻‍♀️ She obviously clearly isn’t that into him anyways as she’s always making tiktoks about her ex and lip syncing to songs about how much he’s messed up etc. If you’re truly over someone you just don’t keep making videos and posting about them, simple. She’s just salty her baby daddy doesn’t want her anymore so she got involved with an actual freak to piss him off. It’s very obvious.

Also, these are adults making videos on a kids app. It’s weird. I think most adults lip syncing on tiktok are weird, there’s no need for it. You had your time now please stop exposing young children to your insanely strange lives on tiktok. You have children of your own to think about. Grow up.

View attachment 902001
Just wondering Anyone seen this guy? I think he’s just as cringy as Paul
I agree. Not on the same level as Paul but something not right there. He is very careful people are over 18 (thank god) but he apparently sends nudes and asks for them constantly and bounces from one naive lass to the next. Known for his naughty pics on snap and insta. He lost nearly all his mods a while back (replaced now) as they were sick of his pervy ways too. I used to think he was an actual nice one on the app until I found out its just an act like loads of the bigger creators. Anyway least he isn't after pics of kids feet 🤢

Reactions: 3
Omg have you seen Sophie’s latest video? They’re such attention seekers it’s so gross as well..

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s got a face like a slapped arse and he needs psychiatric help 🤷🏻‍♀️ She obviously clearly isn’t that into him anyways as she’s always making tiktoks about her ex and lip syncing to songs about how much he’s messed up etc. If you’re truly over someone you just don’t keep making videos and posting about them, simple. She’s just salty her baby daddy doesn’t want her anymore so she got involved with an actual freak to piss him off. It’s very obvious.

Also, these are adults making videos on a kids app. It’s weird. I think most adults lip syncing on tiktok are weird, there’s no need for it. You had your time now please stop exposing young children to your insanely strange lives on tiktok. You have children of your own to think about. Grow up.
Yeah I agree, Tiktok was Musically originally wasn’t it, a predominant kids app. Adults have ruined it. Then the likes of Pedalo Paul using it as Tinder and a place to groom kids.

i remember in his lives he was implying people were sending him nudes n topless pics saying hed love to show people but cant with a wink. compulsive liar he is, chats so much tit he cant even keep up with his own web of lies
Hmm another classic move by Paul. Manipulating people with lies to get what he wants. No one sent him any topless pics, he was hoping they would after making that comment. Such a slime, creepy pervert.

Reactions: 1
I agree. Not on the same level as Paul but something not right there. He is very careful people are over 18 (thank god) but he apparently sends nudes and asks for them constantly and bounces from one naive lass to the next. Known for his naughty pics on snap and insta. He lost nearly all his mods a while back (replaced now) as they were sick of his pervy ways too. I used to think he was an actual nice one on the app until I found out its just an act like loads of the bigger creators. Anyway least he isn't after pics of kids feet 🤢
Thank you , had a feeling something was off with him.

OH MY bleeping GOD HAS NOBODY SEEN SOPHIE'S RECENT WEARING JUST CHRISTMAS WRAPPING? PLEASE THE WAY HE TRIES TO RIP IT OFF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So I’ve been reading this thread silently since finding out about it. The guy knocks me sick, he actually knocks me sick. I can’t watch his lives because the way he responds to people actually makes my skin crawl and yet people are so far up his arse for some reason? He’s dropped his kid to move in with a girl he met through Tiktok, why aren’t her family concerned? If I met a guy through TikTok and let him move in with me and my kid almost instantly, there is no way my family would allow that. There’s also no way I’d let someone I’ve just met speak to my kid the way he speaks to her kid.

Sophie is just as bad, makes me laugh how her videos have completely changed now as she thinks she’s gods gift to earth. Her tattoos are tit, she most definitely got them all done for £50 in someone’s kitchen, her makeup skills are 2015 and she definitely uses primark makeup. A wet cardboard box has more personality than she does.

has anyone noticed Paul’s bio has changed?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.