Snapshoteye #4 “Technically I’ve done nothing wrong”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure he’s babysitting Sophie’s son at hers. And he’s on live showing the boy’s face. If I was Sophie’s ex I’d be round there sorting Paul out

Reactions: 4
Dear God. Playing "daddy" to the little boy on the live, whilst he's abandoned his own. Utterly disgusting human.

Reactions: 3
Just watching a YouTube doc called “the internets unknown predator” by Nick Crowley. Just the opening of this doc is eerily similar to Paul. Haven’t finished it yet but so far I see so many tactics Paul uses.
here’s the link

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure he’s babysitting Sophie’s son at hers. And he’s on live showing the boy’s face. If I was Sophie’s ex I’d be round there sorting Paul out
Probably why he shits his pants every time
The doorbell goes at Sophie’s 🤣

Reactions: 6
Who on earth feeds a 3 year old a big dinner at nearly 7pm
...obviously been putting their own needs first.

Reactions: 2
E162F1DA-DC33-4D6F-8CDD-F4F68B4120DA.jpeg
D6884787-00B5-4EC8-8D69-403FFCF90BCC.jpeg

his mods always get rid of these comments before he sees them, but I genuinely think he wouldn’t give a duck even if he did see them - which is heartbreaking for his son.

Reactions: 7
I’m posting a lot on here tonight but CRYING at him having a ring light on in his kitchen for the live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching a YouTube doc called “the internets unknown predator” by Nick Crowley. Just the opening of this doc is eerily similar to Paul. Haven’t finished it yet but so far I see so many tactics Paul uses.
here’s the link

I’ve watched this and thought the exact same!! Playing off asking people for pictures as a game. No matter how much he says it wasn’t asking for sexual photos, asking for photos when you have people watching who are young is weird…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.