Snapshoteye #4 “Technically I’ve done nothing wrong”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they meet at a coffee shop with her child on their first date? Then didn’t see each other for a week after? Surely dates don’t add up for her to be preggo yet

Does anyone know what Paul’s new bio means? “Episode 65454” am i missing something?!

Reactions: 1
I'm certain her insta bio has changed from just noah to now adding my beautiful little one? Could that be a sign of a new baby?
it’s either

1) an extension to her son
2) she’s actually pregnant
3) they have read this thread, saw what people are saying and are playing up to it to add more drama

time will tell 😬

Reactions: 15
I think they’re doing a “game” because we know how much they love games to see how much they say/do can be mentioned on here.

I'm certain her insta bio has changed from just noah to now adding my beautiful little one? Could that be a sign of a new baby?
Defo did say Noah before. But I don’t think this means anything

Does anyone know what Paul’s new bio means? “Episode 65454” am i missing something?!
That’s very extremely close to my phone passcode. He’s sending me a threatening warning

• Haha
Did Paul draw her tattoos on?? They are shockingly BAD 😳😂

Also do either of them work?

Reactions: 4
I think they are playing a game and trying to be clever , they want talked about no matter what it’s about so doing things like changing bios get people talking.

Reactions: 2
I think Sophie is just as weird, was looking through her tik tok and I’m all for empowerment and people having fun. But videos like this is just for one thing only and I don’t understand why you’d seek that from an app directed at children

Why she pose like that too 🤣 like she’s birthing an egg

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice the ring light last night on the live? Think they’ve made it big time. Maybe he keeps making apology videos as that’s what the big time influencers seem to do nowadays they’re so embarrassing hahaha

Reactions: 1
Sophie wants an onlyfans - Paul just wants to see your feet. Let's all take a tattle seat. (Thread suggestion)

I said it before but I was on that live that Paul was asking for screenshots, he can deny it all he wants now because there was no proof but for those who were there we saw it exactly for what it was. After a few minutes I commented for the first time ever on a live, and said this is really weird. I was just so shocked that it was going on.
These are just two grifters looking for attention and creating such a disgustingly toxic environment. I try to distance myself from toxicity in real life, but these two seek it out. Their whole life purpose is now to respond to this thread. “Sowwey if that offends you” it doesn’t you absolute wet wipe, people are just calling you out for what you are. The man is a walking, talking, crappy dancing version of gone off brown bread.

and stop posting sexualised videos that kids are exposed to you CREEP. No one gives a duck that you are in a relationship??!! Sad life.

Not for all the followers in the world would I let this cretin lay beside me

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget, he hides who he follows , he does that because I bet if you looked through them there would be a lot of child accounts

Reactions: 7
Snapshoteye #5: the battle of tattle

Snapshoteye #5: the saga of the REALLY NICE GUY

I could sit here for days and come up with these, they’re so fun

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.