Snapshoteye #4 “Technically I’ve done nothing wrong”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie taking a leaf out of Breachy's book looking like a right pale gail! I don't know if its a filter or what but she looks grey! Also, why you wearing a coat in the house hun? Can you not afford to put the heating on now you have to buy an extra load of pasta to feed another mouth? Paul not paying his way n topping up the gas? :eek: Dont tell us he's being the free loader we all said he would be and hasnt put his hands in his pockets once?!

P.S. Imagine how long it took her to put this wrapping paper on her, and how often it ripped everytime she moved and had to make it again. Mate, if she put this much effort in finding a job like she does in her tiktoks, she'd be living her best life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That latest TikTok if hers.. mate… she’s on Paul’s cringy level and it’s sooooo bad!

I’m wondering how she found the time to make that absolute monstrosity she was wearing, between her son and Paul grabbing at her clothes, fighting for attention… and don’t get me started on Pervy Paul trying to rip it open. ON A KIDS APP. Keep that tit to yourselves, not everyone wants an eye full of Sophie all the time like you pair.

Paul is so deeply in love with Sophie, it’s sad. Sophie is so deeply in love with Sophie… yeah, massively sad 🤡 🤡

Reactions: 11
He’s just constantly got to let everyone know he’s there on her tiktoks, it’s so creepy

Reactions: 3
Has he remembered he's got a child yet?? I'd be blocking ALL contact if I was the mother to protect him from his toxic father. For someone who has claimed that his son is "amazing", he's literally dropped him. I hope you're saving up for counselling for him Paul.

Reactions: 4
After that last video, I’m convinced someone on this thread had it completely right - Sophie is using Paul to gain some sort of following then she can start an OF and make money off it.

Can someone please post the video here? I love this forum but being blocked by them both is so annoying

Reactions: 1
But Paul has the nerve to say that WE over sexualise his actions 😩 Sir, you’re trying to undress your latest squeeze on videos, you’re smacking her arse when she walks past and attempting to grab the top inside of her thighs in ikea… you’re a sex pest 😩😂

Reactions: 16
But Paul has the nerve to say that WE over sexualise his actions 😩 Sir, you’re trying to undress your latest squeeze on videos, you’re smacking her arse when she walks past and attempting to grab the top inside of her thighs in ikea… you’re a sex pest 😩😂
And don’t forget the “Seggsy Time” video 🤮🤮🤢🤢 everything is sexualised with him and he knows it!
really pisses me off he deletes comments that he just didn’t like without answering them. When you calling him out about the feet thing and he just deletes them! 🤬 ITS THERE IN A bleeping VIDEO! YOU ASKED FOR NAKED FEET PICS KNOWING YOU HAVE KIDS ON YOUR LIVE YOU FREAK OF bleeping NATURE!!

ahem…sorry as you were, guys 🤣 he really
Grinds my gears haha!

Biggest hypocrite going, we call him out for being inappropriate sexual wise, he then turns it round on us for thinking that way… then after “addressing” the situation he then goes and makes nearly every video more sexual than when he was single🤔 gaslighting much

That video about her mum bod just shows how much make up and filters she uses cause when she’s just her plain old self she is one plain ugly witch and is actually completely on Pauls level he isn’t ‘punching’ at all. She is also basically grey like he is, this pasta diet is not working out for them they look like they’ve been dead for weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Listen to how patronising he is to people😳 why does he think he can talk to people like this? A grown man resorting to baby talk because he doesn’t like what someone has said… most would ignore it and not even bother giving an answer… but Paul HAS to reflect. All she said was ‘people are asking you genuine questions, why are you being sarcastic’ 😳😳😳 vile creature

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Biggest hypocrite going, we call him out for being inappropriate sexual wise, he then turns it round on us for thinking that way… then after “addressing” the situation he then goes and makes nearly every video more sexual than when he was single🤔 gaslighting much
Classic gaslighting. He should come with a warning label.

Listen to how patronising he is to people😳 why does he think he can talk to people like this? A grown man resorting to baby talk because he doesn’t like what someone has said… most would ignore it and not even bother giving an answer… but Paul HAS to reflect. All she said was ‘people are asking you genuine questions, why are you being sarcastic’ 😳😳😳 vile creature

i actually find his passive aggressive tone quite disturbing, he’s not able to be genuine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.