Snapshoteye #4 “Technically I’ve done nothing wrong”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone just catch that on his live? Sophie said “I’m always hungry at the minute” and Paul gave a coy laugh, tell me she’s not pregnant?

Omg
I literally just said this how weird!!!
Yes that’s what I heard about the food bit! I thought it was weird

Reactions: 2
Long term creeper here! I don’t usually watch his lives but it came up on my FYP and he’s just shouted me out and my skin is crawling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep trying to ask if Sophie’s pregnant and they’re avoiding like the plague

Reactions: 1
Ew.. just got image of his white willy, saggy balls and ginger pubes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to work out if logistically she can be, unless she Shagged him on the first day they met, she’d only be like 4-5 weeks.

Nah can’t be
She could of just found out she’s pregnant, you can do a pregnancy test as early as 1 day after your missed period

She could of just found out she’s pregnant, you can do a pregnancy test as early as 1 day after your missed period
You can testily earlier than that, but that’s why I’m trying to think she must have had sex with him right away or like the first or second visit.

Reactions: 1
PLOT TWIST!!!!!
Sophie is a secret Paul hater, pretended to like him, shagged him, got impregnated by him and then dumps him JUST so he always has to pay her money and gets sent to court if not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.