Snapshoteye #4 “Technically I’ve done nothing wrong”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have stopped watching him and stuff now, he is living for the reaction and he loves that he is talked about. It’s sick really!!
He’s got an excuse for everything, Something ain’t right about him..

Reactions: 2
a tip for addressing rumours or allegations Paul.. don’t do the whole passive aggressive ‘i’m sorry that i’m not a freak’ ‘i’m sorry that you sexualise everything’ ‘i’m sorry i was born’ shpiel. be genuine like you say you are. every word that comes out of this mouth is passive aggressive and he thinks that means sarcasm, which it doesn’t…

Never noticed before 👂
about two people said oh that’s not a mum bod. hardly enough to make a response tiktok lol.

Reactions: 10
a tip for addressing rumours or allegations Paul.. don’t do the whole passive aggressive ‘i’m sorry that i’m not a freak’ ‘i’m sorry that you sexualise everything’ ‘i’m sorry i was born’ shpiel. be genuine like you say you are. every word that comes out of this mouth is passive aggressive and he thinks that means sarcasm, which it doesn’t…

about two people said oh that’s not a mum bod. hardly enough to make a response tiktok lol.
Thing is, she hasn’t got a mom bod. She has a cracking figure, can’t even slate it at all… but the term mom bod is used for women who have a pouch, stretch marks etc…I wouldn’t say a bloke with a six pack has a dad bod either. I don’t know why she’s so offended over it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Thing is, she hasn’t got a mom bod. She has a cracking figure, can’t even slate it at all… but the term mom bod is used for women who have a pouch, stretch marks etc…I wouldn’t say a bloke with a six pack has a dad bod either. I don’t know why she’s so offended over it 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s just an attention thing so all their little minions can tell her how wonderful she looks. It’s sad because the only thing she has going for her is a good body. Would hate to live for everyone else’s validation

Reactions: 8
I've never seen anyone talk ab sophies "mum bod" why does she keep posting ab it? 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never seen anyone talk ab sophies "mum bod" why does she keep posting ab it? 😂🤷🏻‍♂️
she made a video with the caption ‘vibing with my mum bod 😉🥰’ where she wears her knickers as a hip brace and gyrates the bleeping air and literally about 3 people were like ‘but it’s not really a mum bod though is it?’ Cos obviously, she doesn’t fall into the category of what a mum bod is… anyway, she got offended and standoffish in the comments and now she’s made a video about it just for more attention 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks great, my body is a complete blob in comparison but yeah, she is a mum and has a body but she does not have a “mum bod”. Don’t know what’s so offensive about looking AMAZING 😅
When I lay down I look like I’m melting.

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell I get they want to spend time with each other but they seem to be incapable of having ANY time apart.you can tell neither have a job oh wait he “works in healthcare” pahahahaa no Paul the prick you “worked” in healthcare but you got sacked. Every time someone asks him what he does it makes me cringe so much.. as his answers are so predictable
I noticed the other day on one of his lives that someone asked what he did for work and the comment was deleted! 🤨😂

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she's still paying single person council tax 🤔
I have heard somewhere before that if you have someone stay at yours whilst paying single person discount on your council tax, they can’t stay for longer than 10 days. Not sure how true it is but may explain him “going home” then going back to hers next day 😂

Reactions: 3
I have heard somewhere before that if you have someone stay at yours whilst paying single person discount on your council tax, they can’t stay for longer than 10 days. Not sure how true it is but may explain him “going home” then going back to hers next day 😂
Can't imagine him paying rent in Gloucester to be at hers full time. He's definitely moved in full time. I think the night he was posting in the dark after he moved in his new place he was actually at Sophies.

Its super frustrating watching them not work and post tiktoks while I'm out working full time and scrimping to survive.. but that's the little green monster in me.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.