Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These accounts acting as if they don’t get all their info from tattle????
At the end of the day the mods decided to not close it so no matter what it would’ve continued
Exactly, they get everything from here, by the looks of it, it was some of those ‘OG’s’ running these tiktok accounts.
We know you’re still reading by the way ;)

Reactions: 23
Exactly, they get everything from here, by the looks of it, it was some of those ‘OG’s’ running these tiktok accounts.
We know you’re still reading by the way ;)
I have been here since the first thread, people promised to leave tattle after the last doxxing and it still continued. Not victim blaming whatsoever especially with the recent one but I think it’s a lesson to not share personal info, it is a anonymous site. Any new members of you want to share a tiktok make sure you have turned off “suggest your account to others” in tiktok settings so that your profile doesn’t pop up at the bottom.

Reactions: 12
Those with TT parody accounts taking the high ground, you’re still feeding him also, how is it any different from commenting? Why don’t you delete your accounts?

‘The thread isn’t funny anymore and died ages ago’, but it was ok for you up until yesterday?

Sorry we have our own minds babs

• Haha
Reactions: 40
God I go out and watch the boxing and this thread has turned into a tit show. 😂
We’ve known Paul to dox in the past and we’ve all seen it first hand again. Apologies to everyone that was effected but I think it’s safer to just not communicate with Paul off tattle? There is a rule to say don’t take it off here and I think it would be safer for everyone to do that, also if you’ve been accepted into his new insta maybe don’t post about it? As there’s a limited number on there, won’t take him long to dox someone else x

Reactions: 15
Those with TT parody accounts taking the high ground, but you’re still feeding him also, how is it any different from commenting? Why don’t you delete your accounts?

‘The thread isn’t funny anymore and died ages ago’, but it was ok for you up until yesterday?

Sorry we have our own minds babs
I’ve always found this thread to be a bit cliquey tbh. So much so that I rarely comment. You’d think the more people in the thread the better?? It means more people are aware of his extremely worrying behaviour. But yeah the irony of parody accounts slagging tattle off is unreal. Get over your bleeping selves it’s a gossip forum 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 32
The comments are sending me 😂
Don’t be a snake babz it was good enough for you before last night. Kinda narcissistic to think you can control the narrative of a thread 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so confused as to what’s happened 🤣
A recap from someone that won’t take your head off
Pool was threatening to doxx a user on here. He may or may not have worked out who she is from a post on here.
Some on tattle had a meltdown and demanded the thread be closed.
They announced their department like the 12:14 to Liverpool Street. Bye hunz
Mod said if you wanna go then go the thread will remain 👌🏻
It appears the OGs (as they collectively called themselves) might be behind some of the snapshot parody accounts and are currently crying that this thread is still going

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm kinda in 2 minds. To be honest it did get a little bit victim blamey last night. Normally I'd be right on board with the whole well don't give him any info and he can't dox you, but I really don't think it was the right time to be saying it to the poor user involved. It was all a bit smug from some people tbh.
But at the same time the comments the parody accounts are currently making about this thread are somewhat snidey and uncalled for.
I also see both sides, if these threads stay busy it means Paul can't just do whatever the duck he wants in terms of grooming kids with no one to call him out.
But if the threads die out, people will forget about him and there will be barely any views on his crappy tik toks and he'll fade back into obscurity.
What Paul did yesterday was the lowest thing I've ever seen him do. He's bleeping disgusting and I only wish bad things upon him forevermore.
I don't even really know what the point of my comment is to be honest, it's just some of my thoughts regarding the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The thread will keep on going, when Paul posts..people post on here🤷🏻‍♀️.

Everyone has one thing in common ,we all think ham head is a knob.
The thing that this event has shown is that everyone on here is different and as much as paul unites the hamily, our actual personalities away from the Paul issue are different and some of us are also going to be knobs in “real life” and some are going to be “nice”.

I personally think its awful what he has said and what he has threatened to expose and i did consider not posting on the thread anymore last night.
But, he needs exposing for the prick that he is and he needs to be held accountable. If we get silenced he will just carry on under the radar and mostly unchallenged and that in itself is dangerous

Reactions: 13
I’m baffled what’s going on 😂 I made a comment last night about how I felt Paul feeds off attention and right now negative attention as a way to channel his passive aggressive, vile attitude. However I don’t agree that the whole thread should be locked, and those of us that would like to leave or not comment anymore are more than welcome to stop. It did start having the feeling of being back at secondary school, and feeling like the ‘popular’ people were calling the shots. I’ve been here from ‘day one’ but the whole ‘OG’ thing doesn’t sit right with me, it’s as if you’re only allowed an opinion if you’ve been here longer. Putting aside the doxing issue, What’s the difference between voicing concerns and opinions on here to that of TT? I made the decision to step back as personally I feel there’s nothing more I can do to spread awareness, but I would never stop others from carrying on x

Reactions: 18
So do people want this thread stopped? If so what about all the other threads on here? If u don't like this thread then sod off it's not that hard to do 😂

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t call myself an OG but I’ve been here since thread 7 and I haven’t left, I will now take over position of the queen 👑
(I apologise for using the term OG, gives me the ick lmao)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m baffled what’s going on 😂 I made a comment last night about how I felt Paul feeds off attention and right now negative attention as a way to channel his passive aggressive, vile attitude. However I don’t agree that the whole thread should be locked, and those of us that would like to leave or not comment anymore are more than welcome to stop. It did start having the feeling of being back at secondary school, and feeling like the ‘popular’ people were calling the shots. I’ve been here from ‘day one’ but the whole ‘OG’ thing doesn’t sit right with me, it’s as if you’re only allowed an opinion if you’ve been here longer. Putting aside the doxing issue, What’s the difference between voicing concerns and opinions on here to that of TT? I made the decision to step back as personally I feel there’s nothing more I can do to spread awareness, but I would never stop others from carrying on x
Exactly 🤣 it’s all very hypocritical. There is no difference between us chatting about him on here and chatting about him on tiktok.

Wouldn’t call myself an OG but I’ve been here since thread 7 and I haven’t left, I will now take over position of the queen 👑
(I apologise for using the term OG, gives me the ick lmao)
Our new queen! I bow down to the OG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s a very fair judgement @Hakes I don’t think it’s fair to say don’t put stuff on here blah blah. We’ve all put things on here which are personal to us (me and my friend’s unaliving) and it felt like a community of caring people. A lot of people have stated that this thread has helped them through tough times so it’s sad to see people be so nasty about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys it’s me again👋🏼 - Lots of reports from here. Please don’t post screenshots of anti-Tattle / anti-thread / Snapshot parody accounts. Don’t give them the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely no-one deserves to be doxxed, but I think that this is a good lesson in teaching people to watch what personal information they put out about themselves online. I know the user in question saw this as a community, but unfortunately you’re dealing with someone who has threatened to do these things before, and will again. You all need to be more careful.

Additionally, if anyone needs a reminder of the Tattle Rules, please see the attached.

4C693F1C-9FDA-4DAB-868C-312E93DCD7BF.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Oaft, I've been here since thread 4 or 5 I think, I think most of my post count comes from here, but it's turned into a tit show. OGs seem to think they are the gatekeepers of Paul slander, but they were the ones boasting about still being on his insta, not having been found out yet and being deep undercover, so are taking it off tattle and risking being doxxed. I don't follow him on insta or tiktok, just came here to read the goss when the creepy wee duck first appeared on my fyp. I made a couple of comments on his tiktok when he allowed them and watched a couple of insta lives when he did public ones, but that's it.
His insta bio last night was the lowest of the low, he is 100% a grade A prick for doing this but the parody accounts taking the moral high ground is laughable. This thread was fine for them yesterday, they relished in being OGs, but now suddenly its crap cos everyone didn't jump to leave and mods refused their demands to shut it down. I always assumed they were behind the parody accounts, but this just confirms it in my opinion.

Sorry, OG makes me cringe too, but I think I used it about 50 times in that post.... 😣😩

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm kinda in 2 minds. To be honest it did get a little bit victim blamey last night. Normally I'd be right on board with the whole well don't give him any info and he can't dox you, but I really don't think it was the right time to be saying it to the poor user involved. It was all a bit smug from some people tbh.
But at the same time the comments the parody accounts are currently making about this thread are somewhat snidey and uncalled for.
I also see both sides, if these threads stay busy it means Paul can't just do whatever the duck he wants in terms of grooming kids with no one to call him out.
But if the threads die out, people will forget about him and there will be barely any views on his crappy tik toks and he'll fade back into obscurity.
What Paul did yesterday was the lowest thing I've ever seen him do. He's bleeping disgusting and I only wish bad things upon him forevermore.
I don't even really know what the point of my comment is to be honest, it's just some of my thoughts regarding the situation.
Absolutely agree! Don’t agree with victim blaming especially over a situation like last night, this is a community and nobody posts their personal stories with the thought of being possibly doxxed. However I do think there is a risk to posting info that we should all learn from, not the lady last night but I could find out a lot of info from other accounts just based off from what they have said on here and I think we should all be more careful, I also said this previously regarding accounts coming on and bragging that they still follow Paul or that they are becoming friends with him to get info. Like I said I have been hear since the first thread and never labelled myself an OG because it does not matter. Best thing to do is move on if people leave they leave, if people come back they come back. This thread is about exposing Paul’s behaviour end of.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.