Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen snapshoteye latest vid 👀👀

I’ll see myself out then lmao x
My personal opinion on this is by not continuing the thread we are giving him what he wants. I don’t think he thrives off the attention he gets on here, I think he hates it. Maybe the parody accounts should tell TikTok what he’s been threatening and the circumstances around it so everyone knows the lengths of his vile little actions. We’ve seen him before get a buzz when people on here bicker amongst themselves. I hope everyone on here is ok and please don’t give him anymore ammunition against us. Lots of love xxxx

Reactions: 29
All he's revealed is that he's sad and desperate enough to pour through threads and take screenshots.

Legally, the second he 'outs' anyone with info they haven't given away themselves (or threatens to), you can go straight to the police. Police involvement is probably the last thing he needs.

Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if by “I might just have a photo” he means a photo of the user cos I found her TikTok profile picture easily but there’s no other information she’s posted about herself that he can see identify her by.

He’s off for a run with a football this morning, off to play alone again with his camera set up I expect 😁

Reactions: 6
He’s achieving what he now clearly set out to do with his bizarre insta bios, get under tattlers skin. He’ll be rubbing his hands with glee knowing he’s caused a division here! At the end of the day, he’s a prick who publicises what a freak he is, over 100k people know what a weirdo he is. I’m not arsed if he finds out what I look like and my name, pretty sure most of us here are squeaky clean compared to him.

Reactions: 25
Jesus I go watch Craig David and come back to people literally crying to end this thread, crazy! 😂😂😂

It's quite easy to not give personal details on here, look.. I'm-not giving any personal details right now.. easy!

Paul is a vile, dirty disgusting human being and I'd quite happily be doxxed by him, but just because your arse twitches at that dirty old man's bullshit don't then try to shut down a thread with many members. Just log off and delete, simple

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus I go watch Craig David and come back to people literally crying to end this thread, crazy! 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 all I can think of today.
Are you not embarassttt???

He’s deleted his latest TT about getting up and going out. I hope he’s gonna replace it with another QVC episode coz I’m here for the Brent school of selling

Reactions: 8
The fact he still hasn’t taken down the insta bio shows what sort of human he is

It's quite easy to not give personal details on here, look.. I'm-not giving any personal details right now.. easy!

Paul is a vile, dirty disgusting human being and I'd quite happily be doxxed by him, but just because your arse twitches at that dirty old man's bullshit don't then try to shut down a thread with many members. Just log off and delete, simple

Hi x
Also who cares? He’s going to tell 99% of the people that dislike him that someone’s been chatting tit about him? And what?

Reactions: 12
The reality is, hes got nothing going for him. If it wasnt for tattle and everyone calling him out. He’d have no content. His online presence is now just “calling people out” thats not content Paul. Youre fuelling the drama.

Hes a nearly 43 year old man, he spends his days obsessing over the internet never mind his actions whilst hes on the internet. Theres something inherently wrong.

The man has issues far beyond the screen

Reactions: 17
The “ogs” have all left. I didn’t realise there were ranks - I’m new so deffo a bottom feeder. I asked a question as things got deleted and was told I had read it my head also bitten - but it had been deleted! Naughty me. Anyway my head stuck itself back on. Also I don’t think everyone religiously reads every single post it’s not university we shouldn’t have to read every single line before asking questions.

I’m so glad he’s back to tik tok I haven’t heard of him very long. I’m here for all his bizarre chaos. I flit from feeling bad for the bloke to being absolutely horrified by his narcissism.

Question - when I look on his insta it says “4 comments” or more when I click I only see 2. What is that about?

Reactions: 30
I think what Paul has done is absolutely disgusting without a doubt and it’s just another thing in a long line of vile behaviour. But seeing the parody accounts slagging off people on here, saying how unfunny it is and saying people are victim blaming is a bit below the belt. The majority of people on here I think are decent people who come on here to discuss his behaviour and raise awareness and are very supportive of everyone on here, there was a divide in opinion on continuing the thread and now those who disagree are bad people? It’s nobody’s fault on here that he behaves the way he does or does the things he does. Anyways, have a good rest of your weekend to everyone except those who think they have a right to tell anyone what to do or think when they have a whole TikTok account dedicated to the little tosser :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
TikTok shop is by no means an exclusive club by the way, I have less than 400 followers and have had about a dozen notifications telling me I’ve been invited to join it, like bro I don’t care 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think what Paul has done is absolutely disgusting without a doubt and it’s just another thing in a long line of vile behaviour. But seeing the parody accounts slagging off people on here, saying how unfunny it is and saying people are victim blaming is a bit below the belt. The majority of people on here I think are decent people who come on here to discuss his behaviour and raise awareness and are very supportive of everyone on here, there was a divide in opinion on continuing the thread and now those who disagree are bad people? It’s nobody’s fault on here that he behaves the way he does or does the things he does. Anyways, have a good rest of your weekend to everyone except those who think they have a right to tell anyone what to do or think when they have a whole TikTok account dedicated to the little tosser :)
I haven't see the tiktok videos about here but just from reading this last night I think the issue the ppl who stayed have is when they didn't want to get the thread closed down they really did have their heads bitten off..I dunno are the posts deleted but it was a bit ridiculous the way they were spoken to for not wanting to leave!!

Reactions: 14
Paul you’re a 42 year old man who has changed his Instagram bio 25 times in the last day you are pathetic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screaming 😂😂😂😂😂
imagine being this upset not everyone has followed the OG exodus. Being popular on tattle is like being vegan. No one cares hun 💅
View attachment 1217558
Thats hilarious.. Im kinda new to this thread but didn't realise this was secondary school. Didn't realise it was all the 'OGs' running those accounts on TT. Can anyone else see the irony of them calling the people who stayed sheep?!?!? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't see the tiktok videos about here but just from reading this last night I think the issue the ppl who stayed have is when they didn't want to get the thread closed down they really did have their heads bitten off..I dunno are the posts deleted but it was a bit ridiculous the way they were spoken to for not wanting to leave!!
I think I’ve missed some stuff cos I only read this morning. I get that some people think continuing the thread is boosting his ego and enabling him to continue threatening people etc but I personally think what a lot of people do off this forum (and on) have a way worse impact and I also don’t believe stopping this thread does anything other than give him what he wants but either way I’m not going to be a twit to differing opinions. Why is all the anger directed at anonymous forum users and not at the source? Which is him.

Reactions: 16
Screaming 😂😂😂😂😂
imagine being this upset not everyone has followed the OG exodus. Being popular on tattle is like being vegan. No one cares hun 💅
View attachment 1217558
These accounts acting as if they don’t get all their info from tattle????
At the end of the day the mods decided to not close it so no matter what it would’ve continued

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.