Snapshoteye #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen his Instagram bio and I have to say Paul, you’re a disgusting animal and I hope karma catches you.
I too am out.

Reactions: 9
Feel like I’m gonna get my head ripped off for asking, but what’s his insta bio?

he has he blocked on Insta so I can’t see for myself, and I’m only catching up this morning on the previous thread, where everything about it has been removed.

Reactions: 7
Feel like I’m gonna get my head ripped off for asking, but what’s his insta bio?

he has he blocked on Insta so I can’t see for myself, and I’m only catching up this morning on the previous thread, where everything about it has been removed.
Something about sharing screenshots from someone. duck knows really. I go off to watch the boxing and come back to a bleeping train station departure board 👋🏻😂

Kinda weird anyway to be communicating with him stuff about your personal life if you’re coming on here to drag him. Rules of the internet 101. Don’t talk to weirdos 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yay!!!! So happy to wake up to a new thread. Was high key sad last night when some wanted to break up the band.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t comment often but reading the thread last night I was baffled. You do know pool will be sat in his new Instagram live with his 5 friends laughing at the fact that the hamlets have all turned against each other. I couldn’t give a flying duck if he knew my identity (he won’t because I don’t have any social meeeedia in my name) but still let’s all do what we came here to do and rip him for his weirdness and shite dancing. Hiiiiii

Reactions: 33

Hes got “screenshots” of messages from a member here thats hes pathetically threatening to expose.
Not to go into too much detail but that person has gone through something awful recently
So in summary he thinks hes in a position of power, when hes just a weak minded pathetic bleep

Him and his harem of 5 think theyre doing something, when in reality the people “in his circle” are n0nce enabling. Its now a power trip for him

Reactions: 17
His bio;

“Should I post the screenshot about (tattle username) on my
socials I mean nobody would see it would they? I also might just have a photo.”

don’t worry, i won’t rip your head off like mine got last night 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

It’s “ Should I post the screenshot about *tattle user* I mean no one would see it would they? I might even have a photo “.

he’s bullshitting, he’s got no idea who it is he’s just trying to scare someone who’s vulnerable and going through a tit time because he’s absolute scum

Reactions: 16
Wow. Not been on here since Friday afternoon, was loads to catch up on! I don’t dislike many people, but my god, I really dislike Pool. I’ve honestly had it with him. He will never be able to dox me because I don’t use my real name on anything. It’s taken such a turn from his weird dancing vids. He’s actually really vindictive. He will be loving all this. No one likes you Paul!!!!! Your time will come 😊

Reactions: 10
Hope you’re okay mate?

His bio;

“Should I post the screenshot about (tattle username) on my
socials I mean nobody would see it would they? I also might just have a photo.”

don’t worry, i won’t rip your head off like mine got last night 💀

Reactions: 1
Kinda weird anyway to be communicating with him stuff about your personal life if you’re coming on here to drag him. Rules of the internet 101. Don’t talk to weirdos 🤓
no one has said that member had communicated stuff to him about their personal life. that’s just speculation from you but none of us know what the screenshots are actually off. paul’s just baiting everyone.

Reactions: 10
no one has said that member had communicated stuff to him about their personal life. that’s just speculation from you but none of us know what the screenshots are actually off. paul’s just baiting everyone.
That’s exactly what was said. It’s on the previous thread amongst the many I’m an OG departure announcements. How else would I know? I wasn’t here for the live show

I reported his TikTok ad for misleading promotions, the guy hasn’t got a fuckin clue

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen snapshoteye latest vid 👀👀

I’ll see myself out then lmao x

Reactions: 2
Definitely still there. Says Pools threatening to expose private messages between him and the user he’s doxxing. I won’t quote it because they said they were leaving but it’s there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.