Snapshoteye #31 don’t be shy, come say hi, it’s snapshoteye and I’ve got a stye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest tt 🙄

Needs to learn to wash his face can see the little bits of sleep still stuck to his lashes 🤢 he makes me feel ill

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t actually even find it funny he genuinely scares me and every video makes me feel nauseous

Reactions: 4
That thing he does with his eyes is one of the most repulsive things ever.
96E33605-C0F0-4FB1-9275-AD5793BF3B4F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hamily, not trying to derail but I would like to welcome someone else to the Hamily but they are unable to comment on this thread but can on others, they’ve had the account for around 2 weeks and still nothing. Any ideas why this would be? They are dying to get involved in the car crash of the babybel! Any advice so we can welcome our new hamily member.

Ps, Pool you are still a bleep xoxoxox

Reactions: 1
Hamily, not trying to derail but I would like to welcome someone else to the Hamily but they are unable to comment on this thread but can on others, they’ve had the account for around 2 weeks and still nothing. Any ideas why this would be? They are dying to get involved in the car crash of the babybel! Any advice so we can welcome our new hamily member.

Ps, Pool you are still a bleep xoxoxox
I had the same issue. I commented on a different thread (not ham head related) and then it seemed to work fine

Reactions: 2
Wtf is wrong with this bleep, he can barely string a sentence together 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He is writing verse and chapter and yet still saying absolutely nothing. He is truly a walking ICK, he thinks he is being so wise and intellectual too 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.