Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
When will he realise people don’t follow him because they’re fans…. they follow him because he’s a laughing stock 🥲

Reactions: 16

Paulsangels

Reactions: 16

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Howling at them worried about disclosing that they're going to IKEA tomorrow.

They think they're celebrities. Worried they're gonna get papped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ttgossiper

People are posting loads of negative comments about Paul and he’s deleting them all! Moderating your girlfriends live whilst she’s out… Paul is living the life!!

• Haha

cdawwg

I survived the cull on tiktok. He’s also changed his insta bio today 😂
That’s interesting. I wonder if it’s a way of him manipulating her to get back with him ? “But babs, you make me so happy, don’t do this to me.”

Or they’re still together and Sophie has given his head a good bang and told him to stop behaving like an absolute prat.

She mentioned on her live she’s going out this Friday. I cannot wait, Paul’s head will explode, I imagine he’d be texting her all night checking up on her, making sure no guys are talking to her. I bet she would garnish a fair bit of attention from lads on nights out too.

To be fair he literally had 1,2k people in the live last night roasting him, the vast majority of those people are not coming from tattle and actually anyone who does contact paul/sophie directly is breaking the rules of tattle.
I was about to say this. A huge amount of troll comments won’t be tattle users because they don’t want to risk getting the block. Those that have admitted to leaving bad comments tend to be new members that come here for the thread and don’t stick around long.

Paul blocks people for minor things, over a year ago he blocked me because I asked why he ignored my question but answered everyone he could identify as female, once he’d seen my comment he asked me to answer 3 questions about him to prove I had been in his lives 1) His Sons Name 2) His favourite drink and can’t remember the 3rd.

Sophie is an adult, I fully believe that she is chasing the followers which is working very well for her, the hate she gets isn’t directed to her it’s directed to him and if he thought anything of her then he’d protect her appropriately. We can say she’s vulnerable except let’s not forget she is an adult that has stopped her ex seeing his child and then she has taken said child to a man she’s known for 3 weeks and spent the weekend with him despite him having a reputation online and getting endless amounts of hate, why would that ever be a good idea? What if someone in the street saw him and confronted him or someone knew where he lived? He was literally sat last week tell people the police had been round and she thinks that’s a safe environment for her 3 year old child? He tried to say that threats had been made to his own son so she thinks taking her son is a good idea? She can give the attitude back when she wants to so I don’t think she’s as vulnerable as some believe.

Last edited:
He’s deffo reading this thread (hiya Paul babby, hope yam ok, big ‘ugs x) because about 20 minutes after I posted about him responding to an 11 year olds comment, the comment was magically gone 🪄 🎩 😂

• Haha
‘Who are you watching right now, who are you watching RIGHT now’

Paul you aren’t famous, you’re possibly the most up and coming hated person on UK TikTok. People aren’t watching because they enjoy you or your content, people are watching you for the same reason people watch Lucy rose- because it’s drama and it’s a car crash. You may have a handful of followers that would suck your small, pasty chub but don’t let that get to your head, even the most dangerous people in history had delusional female followers.

sammie877

He will only stay private for 23 hrs Hahahha

Also don’t worry. I follow him. So I’ll feed back. Im
Assuming after Sophie humiliated him
Last night by not letting him
In her live - and she stayed on for hours afterwards he’s been sulking. Also can I say that when Paul disappeared and it was just Sophie and like 100 people, her lives was so calm! She’s very dim, but she doesn’t get erratic like Paul. The comments are getting to Paul. We’re all watching him crack like an egg as we speak. I think he secretly enjoyed her getting loads of hate in a psychopathic way. Everyone was shouting that she was upset on his live and he didn’t even notice. He’s obsessed with going live as a crack head is obsessed with crack. TT will/is going to ruin Paul’s life.

Also when I was on Sophie’s more calmer live without Paul there were lots guys talking to her (more guys than woman) - who were regulars on her live and they had loads of followers, very good looking, not cringe at all. (One was a rugby player! (Imagine Paul playing rugby 😂) I mean they couldn’t understand why she was worn Paul, but they were very respectful. She was flirting with them and loved their nice comments to her and she seemed genuinely happy
For the first time since I’ve seen her lives, since she’s been with Paul.

Last edited:
🤢 yeah thanks for that 🤣 I can’t even imagine waking up to that weak, pasty creature beside me. His horrible little beady eyes looking at you! Just the thing of nightmares, he’s like a sleep paralysis demon!
Ergh imagine it……

“morning you beautiful gorg amazing human being”
“Big hugs babz, want a hot chocolate and a big hug gorg”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Are you and Paul moving in together?’

‘Oooh who knows! That will piss a lot of people off’- sweetheart, you have known this man a matter of weeks. If you move him in, you’re fucking more stupid than I thought.

I can’t wait for the day they break up, it will feel like Christmas Day.

Calabria

VIP Member
Going private with nearly 80k followers is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

• Haha