Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nurseren

VIP Member
I LOVE THIS SITE. Why is this man all over my FYP? Why does he look like a terminally Simon Pegg?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Lad asks soph who paul is.
soph: *critters*
que Paul having a meltdown, sending her angry texts n 15 missed calls jumping on live to flirt with young girls

• Haha

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
he’s not moved yet.. I reckon he’ll go to where she’s from and then it’ll be the demise of creepy
Breachy
If he does move for a 3 week "relationship", leaving his son behind, then he's a disgusting selfish nonfather and he deserves karma. Jeez even his foreskin disowned him. Too much? 😂😂

• Haha

swansea1992

Is this genuine??? Is this the same sister you said has only just turned 17?? And he asked her to call him DADDY??

Yeah I’m trying to get more information out of her. If I can get her to open up and give me screenshots I will share.

• Sad
  • Wow

sammie877

I can’t stand Paul, I’ve been on
The threads since the first one. I love venting about him on here. But I’m not about reporting anyone to the like of HMRC ect. I think that’s going too far. That’s taking it too far.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
He’d 100% have a meltdown if his girlfriend went on a night out and didn’t text back. He’d be the type to say he was gonna kill himself just to make her come home early. Sicko

BigHugzBabz

What’s even better is that he thinks because we can’t comment that all of this will stop😂 We can still see your lives and everything you do and say you thick shit and now you can’t block us for bad comments so we can get plenty screenshots of you being a nonce talking to young girls who you’ve asked to pay to talk to you 🙃

Paulsangels

Paul is a fucking parasite honestly. The way he spoke about ‘the boys’ like he’s some sort of alpha male … PLEASE PAUL get a grip you’re embarrassing

Everyone's said no in the comments 🤣 also what the fook is the video about? Nothing on netflix but then you realise you've got a beautiful lady? Implying what? That hes going to watch her instead, how fitting 😂
someone said no and he replied ‘reasoning? 🙌

well Paul, people don’t want to spend their hard earned money on watching you do stupid dances, cringe faces and chat absolute shit for 3 hours. Dear lord, what a sad little life Paul. Honestly how big is his ego? Why an earth does he think anyone would actually want to pay to talk to him? PAUL YOU ARE NOT FAMOUS, you’re a tragic middle aged man with no life. Get a grip.

Sorry, side note that I can’t stop thinking about... every single pair of trousers he owns are ill fitting and shit

that’s all

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Can someone recap... why was space raider upset in the dual live?! Missed it all
They were both on live.
Paul turned his comments off and wanted to play a guess the song game.
A load of his audience went over to Sophies live and were bombarding her. At one point she hit 1k.

She was getting visually more and more distressed, and anyone would have been able to see she was upset, but in his true narc form he kept turning the music up and talking over her so she cut it.

• Wow

RuRu

Hss not putting his face on cus hes been crying all day 100% bet his face is as red as a beetroot

• Haha

RuRu

Paul's going to be absolutely flapping it all day now. Hes going to ruin his perfect little day out with Sophie because hes going to be constantly checking his phone and looking over his shoulder 👀

• Haha

BigHugzBabz

So I'm wondering if the the ex Sophie constantly posts about isn't in fact her sons dad and another ex because she keeps saying about a new girlfriend and him rubbing it in but she has the boys dad blocked so I don't think it's him

Yeah her and the baby daddy have been split up for a year at least by the looks of it so I don’t think it’s him I think it’s another ex too.

If I’m honest I don’t think she’s vulnerable, easily manipulated or on the rebound. Her videos being all about her ex says to me she’s a bitter bitch who loves herself and I reckon she has a very nasty streak herself and knows exactly what she’s doing with paul

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
He reckons he sees himself married in the next 5 years. I think you need to see a psychologist first babz. Dear me.

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
Introducing a child to a new partner needs to be done very carefully. Never have I ever brought a guy in to my home,with my child there, in the first 6 months. This is vile.