Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swansea1992

Just watched the Michael buble video back. It isn’t normal getting jealous over celebrities. He’s acting like he’s joking about it but in reality he’s not. Also spoke with my sister last night about the situation as I said yesterday he’s messaged her before. He asked her to call him daddy a few times. 🚩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

cdawwg

I’ll take one for the team and subscribe

How much is it?
The second his subscription service is up we should report him to DWP. My taxes are already paying for his rent, bills, dates to B&M and a trip to Nottingham. Not on my watch, pal.

• Haha

dontlietome

600 viewers and 1 subscribed, says a lot doesn’t it paul

40+ year old bloke talking about receiving virtual gifts and badges

• Haha

sammie877

42AFB620-AEB0-49FD-9FF5-93D5E8ACA71B.jpeg
Hahahah he’s one of a few totrial it. But there’s millions of TT users with millions of followers. Yet jobless Paul breach from Gloucester has decided he’s been chosen to trial it. It’s not even real 😂😂 this is so cringe. Funny that he’s said he’s been asked to
Trial it - but then replied to everyone else
“It’s not for me it’s a new TY feature” he makes no sense hahaha

• Haha

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
We need a "Breachy Bingo" game. 😂 First player to cross off the words; Sophie, hugs, own it, carbonara, hot chocolate, gorgeous, beautiful, babz, subscribe, android, fair play and amazing in 5 minutes wins 🏆.
What a total kn0b he is.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I just love the thought of him sat at home in the dark deleting comments on her live about him shagging underage girls quicker than you can say quavers

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BigHugzBabz

‘All the haters I remember every single one of you and your names’

Well that’s a lie paul cause I’m watching your live right now playing along nicely acting like I’m a nice person and your falling right into it 😂

Also the way he goes on about all this controlling stuff it’s all he’s talked about for 5 mins yeah I’m so controlling grrr and yes he’s literally just growled at said that out loud on live.

Thou protests a little too much Paul someone who constantly protests their innocence and needs to convince people is usually exactly what they are saying they aren’t.

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many people are jumping on here about him, I smelled a rat as soon as he came on my fyp I couldn’t wait to get on here and see if there was a thread about him! Now there’s 3🤣 please if anyone has any info about him tell someone, anyone! He’s so dangerous

What he's spouting on his live was utter rubbish. The reason the job took so long to get back to him, is because he had nobody to write him a reference. Couldn't ask his previous job because of all the reasons he got sacked. So therefore, they couldn't proceed with hiring him if they have no references. Take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

BigHugzBabz

Snapshoteye4# ‘technically I’ve done nothing wrong’ a small poem wrote by Paul Breach- master of noncing

titfortat928

I’ll just leave this here…

• Sick

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Sophie seems decent tbf, Paul is so self-obsessed he didnt even notice she was upset by all the hate
No I'm sorry.. Decent people don't take their 3 year old child to go meet some grotty old n off the Internet and let him play daddy 2 weeks into a relationship and after the live last night where she was vile towards someone for asking if it wasn't a bit soon she has no decency

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
He's the most weird human I've ever come across, that actually thinks he functions normally 🤔. A psychiatrist would
wtf is he doing on that live, he’s lost it!
He displays the most peculiar behaviours. When jas left him he sat on live punching walls, covered in bruises, crying. Now you tell me if that's normal to do that on a live feed? Same kind of thing when Frankie came to her senses. I'm telling you this man needs therapy from a psychiatrist or psychologist or both, before he damages others life's. He's not right in the mind. He's damaged and deluded.

• Wow