Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillyWhiz

Just before we make a new thread can people stop coming on here giving it all “I have so much dirt on Paul” or “I used to be pauls moderator I have proof of him being a nonce I have screenshots” and then not post anything? It’s getting annoying and if you’re trying to be center of attention on an anonymous tattle group through lying you need to get a grip. If you have proof, prove it.

Reactions: 37

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
No matter what HMRCs stance on a single mother having a boyfriend sleeping over is - grassing her up will be taking food out of her child's mouth
I literally cannot believe anyone would even consider reporting her, it’s absolutely vile.

Reactions: 35

littleman123

Out of curiosity, what is everyone hoping to achieve by sending so many hate messages to Paul and Sophie? I don’t disagree in any way with the comments made re his narcissistic, unhealthy, aggressive behaviour, and there are certainly concerns re his communication with young girls, but is harassing someone online the right course of action? I say this largely because it will no doubt reach the rumour mill at his son’s school - and regardless of his father’s strange behaviour online, I do not think it’s fair that the situation is aggravated to the point that he may receive (likely even more than already) difficulty/nasty comments as a result. It’s certainly a tricky one as it’s hard, and wrong, to stand by and watch. However, something about the sudden surge of hate online does not sit right with me. Understandably, many of you will likely disagree with my thoughts here so apologies for that.
are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

wtffff

“What’s your opinion on palestine”

”I’ve never been”

THE GREATEST THING PAUL HAS EVER SAID

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Summernights

VIP Member
he's private again someone just said.

& even then he can still mute you or block you. Fucking tramp - I bet he doesnt shake his willy after he pees and it dribbles out on his sheets when he gets into bed and his mattress stinks of piss :ROFLMAO:
I dread to think how awful he is in bed. “Have you cum yet babz”

• Haha
  • Sick

wee_ isa

How do I contact the dole where Sophie lives and tell them she has a man staying over who is cooking and buying things towards that household so they stop her universal credit. She won’t be getting much in ikea then 👀
They are both twats but seriously grassing a mother up is the lowest. She’s clearly vulnerable and grassing her up would make her situation 10x worse laying right into that p3dos hands. Give your head a wobble.

titfortat928

I’ve been thinking, I’ve re-watched his part 2 answering back video and (no surprise, the more you watch it the more it doesn’t sit right with me) And here’s why;

1. His eye direction, I won’t go into detail as it’s too long winded but I’ve been involved in numerous studies about body language, facial expressions, eye movements and when he says something, his eye movements will give him away. You can look this up yourself just by googling something simple like eye direction, lying. You can tell when he’s processing a legitimate memory and when he’s constructing a lie.

2. ‘I honestly feel sorry for YOU’ ‘YOU have become obsessed with ME’ ‘I’m truly sorry YOU have become that obsessed with ME’ Typical in NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder) he has an inflated view of himself and will not let people speak anything but highly of him. This gets more and more visible the longer he gets call out.

3.Here are the most common traits of NPD, I think you can pick the ones that Paul fits into quite easily.

• Upset other people often ✅
  • Struggle to keep relationships✅
  • Put themself first✅
  • Think they know the “right” way✅
  • Think about themself most of the time and talk about themself a lot✅
  • Crave attention and admiration✅
  • Exaggerate their talents and achievements✅
  • Believe they’re special✅✅✅✅✅
  • Set unrealistic goals (putting food in the fridge doesn’t count)
  • Have wide, fast mood swings✅
  • Have a hard time taking others’ feelings seriously✅
  • Strive to win, whatever it takes✅
  • Fantasize about unlimited success, money, and power✅

12 out of 13 fit into Paul’s personality and that’s just what we see online.

4.‘My friend made this game up’ once again deflecting, as if it say well he did it first, not me. Forgetting he made it fucking creepy by asking for feet

5. It was just a fun game, notice how he changed the sentence 3 times, ‘fan interaction, following interaction, friend interaction’ he realised ‘fan’ would’ve caused problems with people so made sure he covered his ass with this one. But automatically going in for a ‘fan interaction’ speaks volumes about him truly thinking he has fans and we aren’t all here just taking the piss. (Inflated personal view)

6. We ALL saw his reaction to receiving those photos, this wasn’t a ‘fan interaction’ game, it was a way to get photos off his following, (most young girls or full time mummies)

7. Notice how he changed his tone of voice and pulled a face when discussing feet. ‘Horrible naked feet’ .. the one part people were discussing mainly and he specifically acts disgusted by it, when on the day of this ‘cool’ game, he openly asked for naked feet.

8. ‘This is a fun game, a cool game’ ‘it’s for you to gain confidence putting your photo out there’ making it seem to the less switched on individual that this will benefit them, this will help them. Sending photos to a complete stranger and acting like it’ll benefit them. ‘It was a fun game for people to feel confident’

9. ‘I’m so sorry that’s how you think’ ‘everything has to be sexual to you’ … let’s get this straight, his reactions to receiving these photos, were SEXUAL. He made this sexual and the fact to even think this is normal of a 41 year old man to teenage girls, he needs to give your head a wobble. Let’s not forget he turns absolutely every thing sexual, no matter what the conversation may be.

10. This whole video is simply him deflecting every accusation back to us. At no point did he say, yeah fair play that looks weird as fuck now I think about it. It’s always deflecting onto someone else. All you hundreds and thousands of people are the problem, not him.

Times ticking, Paul. Time to grab your big boy pants and own up.

I hope you enjoy this cool game that’s slowing unfolding right in front of your eyes. Looks like you won’t be getting £200 or passing go for much longer. Straight to jail for you!

Reactions: 28

chemmy54

I recently mentioned how I hadn't survived the cull.....Just realised it was my cats account the whole time 😂😂😂 My poor cat is devastated!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Ya’ll are forgetting that Sophie took her CHILD to meet a stranger on the internet, then proceeded to take him for a 3 day sleepover. The girl knows nothing about him, just what he’s told her and her own impressions whatever they maybe. Shes Probably fragile from the break up with the ex but shes not stupid! Shes in the comments writing back to people who are blowing smoke up her arse n blocking the ones that dont, taking a leaf out of Breaches book. Maybe shes fickle and easily led. If your stupid enough to allow yourself to “settle down” after 7 days of knowing someone, and allowing that person in your kids life, then more fool you dip shit. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 27

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Someone asked if Paul wants more kids and he said THATS SOMETHING ME AND SOPHIE WILL DISCUSS 😳😳😳😳😳

Her doorbell went and the look on his face! He absolutely cacked himself! It was just a parcel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Paulsangels

Did anyone hear what he ate? Quavers, ham and cheese sandwich, sweets, more crisps? he only had a biege diet no wonder he looks so rough. God poor soph i hope she doesn’t go down on him that must taste VILE

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

cdawwg

Todays the day. Sophie’s big night out. I hope she finds a handsome chap with a job and life prospects. I know you’re reading this Paul, trust me when I say every man and his dog is going to be all over your girl tonight. How exciting !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25