Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Hes just said he can block subscribers the scummy rat bag. Take their money and block them… or you know, you could get a proper job where your son would be proud to call you his dad. Because if my mates said “what does your dad do?” i wouldnt be rushing to tell them tiktok, especially with his justin timberfake moves. If he doesnt already, he would get the piss ripped out of him.

Thing is, he actually will make a lot of money doing it because £4.99 isn’t that much and the haters will want to watch him. The amount of followers (or fans as he likes to call them 🥴) he has, the likely hood of making some serious money is quite real
In his head hes probably thinking, if every 1 of his 80,000 followers paid. Thats £396,000 in 1 month. if half of them paid its £198,000. Honestly I dont think anyone from here should be “taking one for the team” and giving him any money at all. By doing so, in my opinion, your encouraging the behaviour & enabling him. He will think its okay and no one can touch him because even his haters love him that much they’d pay. The best way to treat people like him is to ignore him to be honest. He would hate it. Lose followers and become irrelevant. Can you imagine what that would do to someone who desperately craves attention?!

Reactions: 25

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
Shes chatting to some lads and they're reading the comments. One said 'Where's Paul?!'

The guy said 'who's Paul?' And Sophie didn't answer! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BigHugzBabz

Apologies for my trauma induced sense of humour i forget it’s an acquired taste, lets all be friends again and concentrate on paul

4tuhju

You aren’t even allowed to have your boyfriend stay over now if you claim you are a single parent. If they stay over for even a night and provide food for that household they say you have a partner and they are helping towards your house.

I mean I’m not going to do it it was a joke but he shouldn’t be staying at her house for a full weekend or however long he’s even staying when she’s claiming she’s a single mummy with no help from the child’s father
No matter what HMRCs stance on a single mother having a boyfriend sleeping over is - grassing her up will be taking food out of her child's mouth

titfortat928

Haven’t seen anyone recap, so here we go:

Paul is still a nice guy, who’s just being him. Still hasn’t noticed he has more than one arm during his dance recitals.

He’s done with the haterz, because as well all seem to forget, he’s a lovely person and technically, he hasn’t done anything wrong.

Paul’s tik tok manager is still trying to find a way out of his locked cupboard, he’ll only let her out if she makes people like him and make his past disappear. (Goodbye forever babe)

Paul enjoys a game of happy families whilst forgetting he’s already fucked the game up as he completely forgot he has another son (oops)

Poor Sophie is realising what it’s like to have two children now and not just one.

He’s currently lost 2 stone due to ‘stress’ but really it’s just the missing fabric from his thumbs holes.

He’s mods have upped and fucked off leaving him with the ‘haterz’ piling in like last orders at the bar.

And last but not least, he’s still a pasty, narcissistic, n0ncèy parading his mrs around like a show horse.

PS, Paul, your beard is wank.

Lots of love, us tattlers xoxoxox

• Haha

ttgossiper

Ok so he is NUTS!!! I literally commented on Sophie’s live saying ‘get off live and go and have fun’.

when I joined Paul’s live, before even commenting, he said ‘oh hello Chloe, why are you here when you told my girlfriend to go off and have fun with other lads’

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hugotom

I know I’ve slated Sophie in the past and perhaps I’ve been too quick to judge her, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her tonight. She looks so gutted on her own life. Dare I say it, I think she might already realise what a life with Paul would be like. Not just the hate, which is more than justified, but I think she may have come to the realisation of how emotionally exhausting Paul is. She looks so drained on her live tonight. Bless her.

On another unrelated note, what the fuck is it about malteasers where you tell yourself you’ll have a few and then next thing you look and then whole box is gone?? Rant over.

Lmao he just said he won’t be taking the job that’s been offered because they have been doing the documents for 2 months and he has other things lined up. Haha has he fuck. DBS check failed ya little nonce pedalo

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Has he been live today?! Have a feeling I’ve been blocked 😂
he's private again someone just said.

Isn’t the subscription fee just to be able to comment in his lives? You can watch for free so if anyone pays you’re only going to get the comment function. Not worth it even as a laugh 🤣
& even then he can still mute you or block you. Fucking tramp - I bet he doesnt shake his willy after he pees and it dribbles out on his sheets when he gets into bed and his mattress stinks of piss :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Anon22

He’s gone off live and her live too! He’s sulking as it wasn’t all about him!!!
Sophie was overwhelmed and said to him "I'm going to come off this dual its getting a bit much "

Paul says "ok ye I'll come over to yours and go in the box"

Paul was never seen again. So SHE obviously didn't want him over on her live.

ooopssididitagain

Does it bother anyone else that he always pulls his Hoodie or jumper to the side so you can see his neck and collarbones? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I dont think Sophie is quite with it.. She's definitely on the rebound and when your on rebound your standards are low. I think she's quite vulnerable too - I mean all her vids are about her ex, obviously she's bothered they arent together anymore and the first thing she does is hop into bed with a man who's 12 years her senior, allows herself to get in a situation where she is emotionally manipulated and for what? So she's not hugging her pillow at night and has someone to tell her how pretty she is?! Honey, it's always better to be single than it is to drag your kid through what will inevitably be an emotionally abusive, traumatic shit show.

Reactions: 21

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Nah I dont think paul has it in him to hit a woman. Sophie looks like she could put him on his back! The bloke dont eat and his body is malnourished. Hence the pasty skin and looking like a bag of bones! He is definitely an emotional abuser - gaslighting, love bombing, and then slowly grinding them down. Manipulative, probably a bit of black mailing in there too but I dont think he would physically put his hands on a woman. He'd be the type to call the police every time a woman did something he didnt like. So for example, Sophie doesnt want to go to his house the weekend, she wants to stay in and chill with her son but then last minute decides to go out with friends and gets mum to watch the kid - que Paul on the phone reporting her to social services because she's ignoring his calls and saying shes an unfit mum... or hounding the arse off her with 50 odd missed calls and then calling the police saying hes worried for her safety because she hasnt answered the 50 missed calls, 70 texts messages and 15 voice mails all left in the last 30 mins.

Reactions: 21