Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I literally cannot believe anyone would even consider reporting her, it’s absolutely vile.
Absolutely agree. What does someone get out of reporting someone else? Does it make them feel better. Weird

No child will ever go without in this country but she needs a warning tbh.
She's a grown adult who needs to take responsibility for her stupid actions
What do you mean no child will ever go without? There are thousands of kids in poverty!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BigHugzBabz

Paul I know you will see this and honestly I think deep down I love you. You’ve just gave us another thing to absolutely take the piss out of you for by doing this. At one point there was 800 people and you’ve still only got one subscriber 😂😂 you don’t even realise how embarrassing you actually are thank you for being you right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something I’ve noticed tho is Paul is definitely an abuser. He will scream suicide all the time. He is an extreme gas lighter and will make Sophie feel so bad for going out, her phone will go crazy, he will ask who she’s with, and she will just go home. I mean to be fair she’s thick as fuck but that’s irrelevant, I’d probably happily take a finger up the bum from her but that’s it. But man the close family member as in his son is coming tonight and how worrying is it that he will be there. Will he eat, will he feel comfortable. I think tattle is great, but with this post and a few others, I genuinely think at some point police/social services/ or some sort of authority needs to be alerted. He is a misogynist vile, angry, irate, gaslighting, unstable, sociopathic, creepy, unhinged, pedophilic, domestic violence, excuse of a man, and it is only a matter of time before we found out his past, or certainly what’s to come in the future. The way he got so angry at me in that video, with me pretending to be a young girl, which he thinks I am, made me feel quite intimidated, even tho I’m a 30 yr old heavily tattooed male. Because I felt his anger and unstable ways that when he didn’t get his own way he became powerful in his own sense.

Paul has or 100% will beat up or attack a woman.

Reactions: 17

BigHugzBabz

I need to get rid of my kids. One had me up all night Thursday so I fell asleep early last night and missed everything with the lives.

How do I do it? Paul’s managed to fuck his kid off easy enough I’ll ask him

• Haha

BigHugzBabz

Ahahha holy shit I was thinking this too. He will be in a nightmare when she goes out on Friday. He will probably try and get invited
I know exactly what kind of man he is, I guarantee when she goes out on Friday he’s a prick to her all day, ruins her day and ruins her mood so she doesn’t even want to go out and can’t enjoy herself while she is out. Then will say ‘it’s just because your so beautiful I know everyone will fancy you while your out that’s all it’s just because I think your so beautiful it worry’s me I love you that much’

No your a controlling dickhead Paul

lilyj444

Got muted for asking whether he likes bum or boobs :(((( better luck next time

I’m happy I got a few replies, I never do. I’m starstruck 🤩 my favourite kiddy fiddler

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The whole ‘she felt bloated’ thing just sounds like an excuse she’s made to keep him away from coming too near her…

• Haha

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
He's not private for me, and he's not got a scooby who I am. If he did, he'd be sweating but there's tea to be had when the times right.

• Heart

Mollymolls

If she can get guys like that come up to here why… why… WHY would you share a bed with Paul 🤭🤢🤢 I can’t understand

• Sick

sammie877

C981C34C-CF34-4096-9862-0FA68C67920A.png
Don’t worry guys. So far I’ve made it 🤣 I’ll keep my fellow tattles updated.Big hugs babs

• Haha
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out to let my hair down with a pal and all said pal wants to do is sit on TikTok live. If I was her mate I’d be home by now with a Chinese 😴