Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The share/likelike ratio on this cretins videos just goes to show that the followers he’s got are there to take the piss out of him with their friends. The blatant disregard he has for his son‘s wellbeing and happiness at high school with these videos he’s doing is bleeping disgusting. He’s a disgrace of a father.

Reactions: 6
I’m no exemption? Surely he means exception? He’s actually got me questioning my knowledge of the English language!

Reactions: 5
This gave me so much cringe/skin crawling I got physical goosebumps

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The new video he’s posted
1. Why does he have to ramble on and say the exact same things but in a different order, then just silently stare into the camera whilst he thinks of the next pointless illiterate thing to say and
2. Why do his eyes look like infected Guinea pig eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s that thick he doesn’t understand everyone has one love language, not three or five. He’s just desperate to show the world what a great smiley guy he is that definitely doesn’t prey on young women.
You can have two 👀🤣 some believe more but anyways I'm with you, he is THICK.
I'm struggling to keep quiet, I feel he's goading me here with his recent content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s going on there? I dare not click to watch as he always says my name and says for me to tell him something about myself and it creeps me 😂
I can’t watch it either. Considering he only gets about eight viewers I squirm when he says my name. I hope another Tattler is watching live, usually it’s when he’s in meltdown he goes on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That new video. He didn’t have to make it so long just to stare all smiley into the camera. Jesus

Reactions: 1
Since learning about Paul about 3 months ago, the one thing I have noticed is this obsession about pretending to be things he isn’t. These can be acts such as trying to sound smart, pretending he has a job, pretending that he is a good dad to his kid.

Once you notice these things it’s so easy to see when he does it; for example - the TikToks of him reviewing food but also leaving his kids hands in the TikTok shot whilst doing it. He doesn’t mention he’s with his kid, but he leaves enough in his videos for you to know he is with his kid. He doesn’t HAVE to mention in his TikTok that he’s with his kid because why would he! He’s an EXCELLENT father! Any good dad spends time with his kid - but he just needs to leave enough in his TikTok for us to know he’s this great father! He pretends these are accidents but they are carefully designed “shots” to portray something he isn’t. A good dad.

He mentions he has a job, his excuse for not saying where he works is - why would he? Those ‘monsters’ over at Tattle would jump at the chance at contacting his workplace!

So why doesn’t he mention his job role? A simple customer assistant, project manager, IT Service Desk operator would suffice. My theory is that he cannot think of a job role which is “cool” enough to satisfy his cravings for young girls attention but is also credible enough for everyone to believe.

He can’t say partner of a law firm because he’s thick as pig tit. He can’t say project manager because he’s thicker than a bowl of soup. But I don’t think he can also say customer assistant at a supermarket because, in his eyes, it isn’t “cool” for a 42 year old man to have that job role

N.B - I’m talking in the mind of Paul, in my opinion just HAVING a job in these god awful times is enough to brag about.

Does anyone notice how Paul uses the “rule of three” so much when he speaks? It’s such a cheap way of trying to sound smart when you speak. His recent TikToks;

1. He says “baring in mind it means holding hands (1), playing with someone’s hair (2), just a sign of saying .. hi (3)”

2. Go turn the tele on (1), go read a newspaper (2), go support people who need support (3)

I can’t be arsed watching any of his TikToks so these are a few examples.

Let me know if I’m talking tit. It just seems everything that he does is just him pretending it’s natural and not a deliberate action, and he’s a bleeping idiot if he thinks anyone under the age of 23 is going to fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ, Paul telling people how to have a good healthy relationship is like hitler lecturing you on how to be a better person

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg just catching up on PAGES of comments but just wanted to say my two absolute favourite things in past couple of days was how red his red stripe went when he thought five blokes were coming for him and he nearly passed out in Costa. AND all the anti Pool the pedalo vids popping up from both small and large accounts. Dylan Evans with 2.1 million followers is golden.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone got any news of what happened on his Insta live last night? It seems that he disappears to there when the heat gets too much on TikTok. I can’t believe the amount of accounts now calling him out, and there’s some really articulate ones there that he can’t even argue back with.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got any news of what happened on his Insta live last night? It seems that he disappears to there when the heat gets too much on TikTok. I can’t believe the amount of accounts now calling him out, and there’s some really articulate ones there that he can’t even argue back with.
I went on for a few mins and he was just calling tattle sad and giving it the bigguns saying ‘there were never 5 men looking for me’, he is obsessed with this page lol

Reactions: 6
How is he qualified to speak on relationships 😂🤣🤣. Here’s a tip: get with someone your own age, it may last longer than a few weeks because getting with young women who enjoy a normal life and do things like drinking with their friends doesn’t align with taking your ring light to the park for a kick about lol. I genuinely am considering subscribing just to ask him why he is always chasing under 30’s, why not 40 and over? I know why but I want to hear his lies.

Why drop my stuff off to me? Why give me a Christmas present? Why go shopping with me and your little one? Why walk around shops?

Sorry guys just some Wednesday Whys for the hamily. Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.