Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"every body wants their 5 minutes" babe he was just trying to get off the train..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now he’s saying people are making TikToks on him to become famous. The delusion! One of them has 2M followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s going to a travel agent?? Who tf goes to a travel agent in 2022 just do it online lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wants to go on holiday at the end of the week? NO JOB CONFIRMED POOLY.

anyone else hate that little HNAGHHHH noise he does?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is actually triggering me so much today 😂😂 he’s going to a travel agents and wants to go away the end of this week. He’s also got plans for the end of next month which make him all red faced and giggly. WHAT ABOUT YOUR JOB?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He’s such a bloody liar! I don’t care if he doesn’t work, it’s the pure lies he tells all the time! 😂

Reactions: 9
Why is he travelling to York to go to a travel agent? Very strange man. He’s sat there mumbling to himself. Imagine being on that train with him you’d definitely avoid him.
& why does he keep mentioning having to do paperwork? So weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
wants to go on holiday at the end of the week? NO JOB CONFIRMED POOLY.

anyone else hate that little HNAGHHHH noise he does?
YES!!! The hnaghhhh says it so perfectly too. Usually accompanied by a red face and a shrug. Then mouths bah bah bah 3 times 😂

Reactions: 6
‘live is paused’ as he scopes out his next victim

you.... husband *seethes with anger*

Reactions: 1
He’s doing a Prince Andrew with this whole “I don’t get nervous” shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread I’m suffering with covid atm so off work and have watched this losers lives the past few days. Is this guy actually okay? He makes me wince everytime he talks. I can’t stop watching him. It’s like a car crash.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing Paul will be getting paid for tik tok views from his videos, a part of me thinks that he doesn’t have a job at all but is saying all of this for more views so he can get more cash. Cash for being a nonce.

Reactions: 3
i’m still kinda new to the hamily and today was the first time on his lives i’ve seen the arrogance in full force.

saying he has 1000 people waiting to be accepted on instagram and “you have to work hard to be accepted” …. left me completely befuddled.

then the poor man trying to get off of the train and coming into view on the stream, paul then saying that “everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame” what with the 400 people viewing.. and definitely 85% are watching for Lols

these little things just show how highly he thinks of himself. thank god he was never verified. we’d never hear the end of it. 🐷

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.