Snapshoteye #27 Paul is back to his grooming ways with tiktok lives multiple times a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said from day one that she’s a nasty piece of
work. She never had me fooled! The woman is a leech.

Reactions: 5
He’s been reading here he just said he’s going to sort out the room after he’s slept

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t been on a night shift. He’s just woke up! He was just picking sleep out of his eyes .
Also, I reckon Tina is him. How’s she always on live the same fucking time

Reactions: 10
He’s just admitted that this job was working in care. Yes Paul, a crappy home are company who will accept most ppl as they are always desperate for staff. And you failed your probation ? (As I read above) you must be so bad for them to get rid and going abroad to volunteer won’t make us all forget who you really are and what you did !!

Reactions: 7
He’s manic today isn’t he, the healthcare job announcement just then. Don’t know why he’s bragging about working in a healthcare setting for 2 weeks and then leaving…

You took the words out of my mouth there!

Reactions: 4
Wait a damn minute
Witchy just said her daughter died. Hams response was ‘big hugz gorgus’ and immediately moved on to talk about his fucking charger

Narcissistic piece of shit

Reactions: 31
How is he affording to go and volunteer abroad seriously. If that’s even true.

And he said he starts his new job after volunteering, what job would offer you something and then WAIT whilst you go galavanting for a few months? None!

Wait a damn minute
Witchy just said her daughter died. Hams response was ‘big hugz gorgus’ and immediately moved on to talk about his fucking charger

Narcissistic piece of shit
I thought this!! He didn’t even say I’m sorry for your loss. Dick

Be careful which country you choose for the volunteering Paul . Some will not tolerate your creepy ways . Reminds me of GG going to Thailand

It’s ok guys when he gets to 100k I’ll be spending a day going through his followers and reporting all the fake bots, so that’s about 90% of them. You’re welcome paul

Reactions: 15
How long did he last in private? A day?

It’s ok guys when he gets to 100k I’ll be spending a day going through his followers and reporting all the fake bots, so that’s about 90% of them. You’re welcome paul
Let’s start doing that now haha

Reactions: 4
God that witchy woman is really lonely isn't she

New word of the week: undulating

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can tell how bullshit his stories are by how elaborate he makes them ffs
This graveyard story

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.