Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like it subscribers only. He is effectively just looking, dancing and talking to himself. He would defo suck his own flute if he could. I’ve never ever witnessed anyone so deluded in my whole life. He full on needs locking up. Like I’m so curious what does he tell his dad he’s doing up there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just asked my 15 year old daughter ...who is he actually looking at when he smiles to the side during his lives? She replied "his dad, he's in the bath watching him". I was cracking up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The moment he got told off 👀
duck me, he jaw is SWINGING whilst chewing that gum. Don’t think he could open his mouth any further 🤮🤮

Showing half of his face in most of his videos, or tilting it to the same side, just showing his puffy vag like thrush eye. He’s bleeping gross

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep someone has told him people look more attractive if they see half the face. Plus the arm thing. And that fingering motion he makes. It’s amazing how one person can get it SO wrong. It’s the only way he can meet people so he’s putting the bait out there.
Predator returns

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he’s seen the call out posts yet? One of them has hit 17k views, it’s a long time coming and I wonder if he’ll finally take the advice as it’s from three separate men all saying the same thing.

Will he claim MH issues and end up in a field? Or will he finally grow up, seek therapy and stop twitching like a tweaking crackhead always pulling at their clothes..

Reactions: 4
I have never seen someone get every trend, every quote completely bleeping wrong on TikTok.

His captions make zero sense, can’t touch this then grabbing his neck like anyone would actually want to do that. What a danger.

Sunday has been a treat though, spending his morning trudging his ring light to the park to play in a kids area on his own kicking a ball. Whenever you feel down, remember you are not Paul Breach.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced he was only in the park because his dad kicked him out the house to get some peace. “Go have a kick about son!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m convinced he was only in the park because his dad kicked him out the house to get some peace. “Go have a kick about son!”
Haha his dad kicking him out to go for a kick about 😂 and take that bleeping ring light with you, burning all ma electric ya freeloader haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'im not allowed to anything' boooohooooo!!!! why would you want to look like a complete and utter flid on the internet?? let alone a predator

His entire personality just revolves around lukewarm Lilt, beige food and the same outfit. He is the definition of creature of habit.

Jesus Paul, crack open a book...Read about the world...try some new cuisine, have a cup of bleeping tea and buy some new shoes will you?
If you weren't already incredibly unattractive (looks don't matter at all but it's just your sarcasm, machiavillian nature and penchant for young girls that make you soooo unattractive but also doesn't help you look like ham left out too long in the sun).
Hi x

Reactions: 10
Never had an issue with the word moist or anyone saying it until this week when he said it in one of his videos 🤢🤢

• Sick
I was just saying this to my fiancé earlier; he’s a 42 year old man, who goes live on tiktok all day. This afternoon he must have shut his curtains to sit in the dark so he could put his disco light on 😂 let that sink in 😂 I wonder what his dad thinks when he walks in on his adult son, with all the curtains shut, sitting on the floor in front of a disco light.

Side note, he says he’s going shoe shopping tomorrow in Sheffield, and if you live there he wants you to message him. Must have another day off work, wish I had a job like that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was just saying this to my fiancé earlier; he’s a 42 year old man, who goes live on tiktok all day. This afternoon he must have shut his curtains to sit in the dark so he could put his disco light on 😂 let that sink in 😂 I wonder what his dad thinks when he walks in on his adult son, with all the curtains shut, sitting on the floor in front of a disco light.

Side note, he says he’s going shoe shopping tomorrow in Sheffield, and if you live there he wants you to message him. Must have another day off work, wish I had a job like that 😂
Ahhh the old fictitious job..

Reactions: 2
he just doesnt get it... other people do XYZ which is worse so I'm not doing anything wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.