Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time he played fooltball he hurt himself and was off work for weeks 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s taken his ring light out with him to kick a ball about in a kids park 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s happening? Is he seriously in a park on his own kicking a ball, Paul man your 42, I can’t quite believe my eyes, he must be so lonely, don’t get me wrong I don’t feel sorry for him but that’s just sad, he’s doing nothing to help himself. Also get new shoes Paul 🤮🤮🙈

Reactions: 6
💀💀💀 paulhasnobackbone is giving me life
that comment was deleted so fast, I only read half of it before it was gone. That stupid little laugh he does in response as well really grinds my gears lol.

Did anyone catch Sophie lie last night? I literally only watched for about 10 mins as it was so boring but someone asked her 'what she really thought of snapshot' and she sort of defended him. Really weird answer after everything else she's said, let alone the weird stuff he actually does..

Reactions: 5
What's sheranes account? Or what comments were made about Sophie?
X_sherane_x we should all give her account some love remember when her old account got deleted and people were asking Sophie what sheranes new account was and Sophie was like ooh I dont know. BS she was just jel that people were so warm to sherane and gave her so much genuine love. Forever our 🥕queen she entertained us no end during velvetiser-gate (good times hamily)

Reactions: 10
If you talk constantly about sex chances are you’re not having it. I’ve got more sex appeal in my left ear than he has in his entire being

Reactions: 10
This is just surreal!! Getting told off by his dad for playing his music too loud, bringing a ring light to a park to just play football BY HIMSELF?!?! This man is an absolute child wtf

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.