Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely SCREAMING imagining poolypops asking the nice ladies at Costa if they can protect him from the nasty nasty men that are coming after him 😂 bet he shat his already crusty pants and sprinted to the train station as soon as that comment was posted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: Nasty men are looking for Poolypops, he went weee weee weeeee all the way home from the shops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i can’t cope with this thread, i love you all. i’ve been reading through and cackling to myself all afternoon. he’s definitely got stranger recently. breakdown impending i think.

Definitely bolted as soon as that live ended😂
you can see his eyes darting around. i’m not sure why he thinks everyone is so stupid and that he’s some hard confident guy - his body language screams fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly cannot contain my happiness at that comment, I feel like rubbing my hands together like Mr burns, excellent!!! 🤣🤣🤣 wish I’d thought of it

Reactions: 4
What does he keep saying after he’s done talking to that woman? I hear “chizba” I might be the only one hearing it though 😂

He’s really rattled about those 5 lads isn’t he, so I’ll make it worse by calling them thick, he’s such an idiot 🤣

• Haha
Why is he calling everyone duck like he’s from Nottingham? The rage this man gives me 😡😡🤬

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Tina pops round every morning and gets him dressed. Does he have 0 ability to think what clothes he wants himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.