Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If i ask you all to write down a location for me to go then that's a question"...

Erm
OK?
Lol

Reactions: 2
What time is his train?! It’s almost like he’s been at the station forever! He keeps looking around like a mad man

How many times did he just say Hannah? Poor old Hannah, age 22, just paid to talk to him and he has to go. Oh dear her whole week must be ruined now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has he been live the entire time he’s been out? How boring does your life need to be. He could be picking his kid up from school and taking him for some food or something at this time. How does he have nothing else to fill his time with?

Reactions: 5
I haven’t commented on his threads in a while but just caught some of his live there..

How on earth can he watch himself the entire time and think he’s hot tit? The winking and constantly looking around to see if people are watching. He’s so arrogant and arsey, and the girl who asked if he’s “live on TikTok all day isn’t that his reality?” - he just made a remark as if it didn’t make sense and was a stupid thing to say, he’s infuriating. The bubble he’s created for himself is absolutely pathetic and delusional.

Reactions: 13
I've not watched him for a while as he infuriates me but Ive just caught up. What a massive weapon! Sitting in his dad's box room with a disco light on! Those awful salad fingers and singing and dancing in a train station. I cannot cope, he is the WORST

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s really strange how he tries to have 1 to 1s with all of his viewers and fans. really inappropriate actually.

He also said at one point in his live, after that woman commented he sits on live all day, “I have to go live for my subscribers, it’s what they pay for” no Paul, you have 5 women who pay £5 because you’ve guilt tripped them into thinking if they don’t pay you’re gonna bleeping reside in a field for they rest of your sad greasy lonely days. There is literally no excuse for being a 42 year old dad with a beard that looks like it’s been half peeled off, who sits on tik tok all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught some of the live at the train station. He’s defo rattled isn’t he. I mean if someone did want a ‘word’ with him it wouldn’t be hard for them to take his phone from his weak little arms and turn off the live. I would love it if that actually happened. Today has been a good day for us, whoever put that comment (if you’re on here) THANK YOU 🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
I was laughing at that. He was like “no it’s just the lighting” 🤣🤣🤣
I loved how he couldn’t let it go 😂 he was talking about it for at least 10 mins, you could see the cogs turning in his head when he was trying to find another reason why he looks so grey

• Haha
If anyone got any screen recordings from today, please upload them. I’ve been at work all day and now I’ve got fomo 😂

• Heart
I am absolutely gutted I missed his live today! Thanks everyone for the running commentary, which I’m sure is more entertaining than the actual live was lol. Hopefully I see some clips uploaded to our beloved troll pages later 😝

I was a latecomer to this thread, but I love this hamily 😂♥

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.