Snapshoteye #26 Beautybeyondtheeye VS. Snapshoteye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to say this about mario, but is it possible to actually really dislike someone you’ve never met because this man gives me the rage more! 😡🤣

Reactions: 2
So he only accepts people on insta yet he's live now for anyone to see. What's the point in that

Reactions: 1
So he's finished shopping and walking back to the train. But seems to have both hands free. So shopping bags ? So did he not buy anything ? And where did he store his charger on the way to there ? Has he his charger stuffed in his jeans pocket ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He almost slipped up then saying “because of my mentality, I almost just booked a hotel for somewhere tonight” … “but I’ve got work tomorrow, but I almost did just book a hotel for tonight, but I won’t because I need to go to work”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He said that two lads were gunna turn around as they recognise him.. still waiting Pooly🤣

So he was off the weekend, today (monday) wednesday, thursday and friday? some work 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God he really has no personality of his own does he? The desperate “awkward” comments about his surroundings like the no smoking sign, the repeating sentences with different accents, not got a single interesting thing to talk about. 😂

Mate you can’t be both ugly AND boring, pick a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's standing on the train platform singing. Imagine being at the train station watching that

A man has just walked passed him while he was signing and Paul turned around to make sure the man remained in his screen until he was gone out of sight

Reactions: 4
When’s his bleeping train arriving I feel bad for all the notts tattlers who are currently breathing the same air as Paul

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.