Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StreakyBacon

Imagine that other chap is also a geocacher and they're both gonna duel it out for the first one to leave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Summernights

VIP Member
I wish we could all go back to thread one and relive everything

also I wish nurseren would come back even if it was just to create the new threads ❤‍🩹💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Jademax1990

He's one of those men who needs constant validation.. the way he acts is like "look at me, look at me" he's needs to be noticed because he's so insecure, he comes across like an actual child.. definitely not the kind of man who should ever be a father. All credit to j's mum tho even after being with that for way too many years the tiktoks he used to do before he moved out of her house show she obviously has an amazing home she probably paid for all he herself and it seems she had a good head on her shoulders. That boy will be OK because she will make sure he's always OK. Paul is gonna look back in 20 years and regret this... or maybe he won't and he'll still be on tiktok live eating strawberry laces and chasing even younger girls at 100 🤔

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I bet you he has a notepad with every fact written down about each of his 'fans' so he appears like a nice guy. Studies it each night lol its very weird behaviour but he thinks it makes him look nice and people fall for him being so caring 😂😂😂 he'll remember to ask about partners cause he'll have sussed put who's available and who's not with everyone.he's probably hoping you announce "aw no we've split up" and he can move you in his notepad to a new section.

His voice totally changes when guys come in his live. He's so obvious and transparent it's cringey 🤢🤢
He asked someone once how their partner was and they said “we split up didn’t we” and he said “I know you did, I didn’t know if you had someone new”
No Paul… not everyone moves on overnight like you do!!

Reactions: 14

Scotlandthebrave2020

This is a random one but I don't think it's been covered.
Paul, why are you so obsessed other mens dick sizes mate? 🤣
The fact you probably have flaps or a mushroom for yours makes it more laughable.
You try and intimidate any man that hops on your lives and take the piss.
Is that the reason you don't come out ya room/bathroom unless you're going away to see a young girl?
You'd get knocked the fuck out.
PS mines bigger.
Do you notice as well that he only speaks to guys like that when his comments are off.

His reaction when one of the guys he tries to act hard to comments back…..

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Paranoid? About falling asleep and drowning in a tub full of water. How is that irrational turbo love? Not the sharpest tool in the box are you 🤣
hahahaha drowning couldn’t be any less of an irrational fear.
Still laughing at when she said someone said she ate her husband 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tina is enabling Paul and his behaviour. I’ve already stated what I have been through on another thread so I won’t go over it again, but it didn’t make me a groomer supporter or enabler. If anything it made me want to make other women/men safe.

Tina knows what he has done and she either doesn’t care or chooses to turn a blind eye to it in the hopes of Paul will actually notice her.

if you lie down with dogs, you get fleas.

• Heart

Hbeau93

VIP Member
Aye you know some nurses do ya Paul? Like the one you Doxxed on a live chat like the spiteful, boneless disgusting creature you are? INTERESTING.

Yeaaaaahhhhh they were actually saving lives throughout the pandemic and not grooming young vulnerable women...take notes babz

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
No wonder Paul likes geocaching… it has to be done in secret, no one can see you hiding stuff, you can go under a fake name. Right up his street.

• Haha

dannyboi96

Paul reads out the phonetic alphabet to impress girls pass it on

Lads I actually fancy a ham sandwich for lunch not gonna lie! MIGHT grab one!

• Haha
I’m sat here watching blippi and I used to find him the most annoying creature on earth. After watching Paul and his erratic behaviour lately, I can now watch back to back episodes without a care in the world with a smile on my face. That’s actually how intolerable Paul is, he makes the worlds most annoying and weird people seem normal

• Haha