Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine just wanting to grab your coffee after a long day and flaky puff pastry face is being overly loud with his kids hot choccie complaining about a tomato panini.

I literally came over here, typed that message out, went back and he’s STILL talking about the bleeping tomato. Take it out you daft bleep.
Ooooh where’s my hot chocolate? Longest I’ve ever waited for a hot chocolate. Poor Paul. Pretty tragic. He had none of his usual followers on to say hello babs to (not TT, she’s lucky to even get a hello). So all he’s going on about is hot choc. He must’ve realised it was tragic too cos he ended the live 😂😂

Reactions: 3
IMAGINE being an adult male who can’t drive, has no real friends, no job, nowhere of his own to live and who only drinks hot chocolate and yet still has the audacity to look down his nose at other people

Reactions: 22
So let’s get this right he travelled all the way to Chester to stalk his ex-girlfriend? He clearly spent all of his time there by himself the bleeping creep

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion - In Chester for some time away , a pedelooooo u will always stay

Reactions: 4
Looks like Netflix are onto paul and have even dropped an animated series about him - ahead of his docuseries - Paul Breach the case of the Boomer Groomer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve had a couple of wines (half day Fridays we love to see it) and I am PISSING myself at him getting annoyed over a tomato, shouldn’t he be more annoyed at his sad little life lol

Reactions: 6
He'll be getting mega para now lol suspecting everyone with his shite beady eyes.

Last night on the live he got so passionate about sites and people being held accountable for what they write on the Internet (by law in the future) that he slevered and tried to save face by quickly wiping it away. I caught it on screen record but 🤣😂😂😂 slevery sleekit sliding bastard 😂😂😂
Post it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Paul went to Chester to sit outside Zara. Sadly Frankie didn’t join him for a carbonara.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so bored of him now but I love you little hamlets so I’m staying put 🐷❤ we need queen Shazza to up the drama for us. I got my carrots ready for the drama…..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish we could all go back to thread one and relive everything

also I wish nurseren would come back even if it was just to create the new threads ❤‍🩹💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Snapshot eye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why comment on other peoples tiktok profiles saying well I can’t see who you are .. yours is a bleeping tree u goon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.