Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got his velvetiser back then has he ?
Probably chuffed to pieces to get that and his birth certificate back so he can pack them all up to take to his next victims house...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Snapshoteye #24 Two random trips on his own to Chester, non-stop LIVES, it’s the child m0lester

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snapshoteye #24 - incidentally the cut off age for Paul’s ideal partner

Paul right now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ, no wonder he hasn’t got a job. It’s taking him way too long to write his basic info on this form

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what I don’t get about these “tiktokers” is what’s the point of going live, I mean who wants to see someone board a train, get off said train, walk to a bus station, keep whining about how cold it is, I swear a girl was on live a few weeks ago playing an Xbox game n all you could see was up her bleeping fat nose, honestly what’s the point, it’s absolutely ridiculous! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
I mean yeah I guess, I do really like going live to be honest as it is a fun way to pass 20 or so mins and meet some new people but I wouldn’t do it everyday.

Reactions: 2
he has the attention span of a gnat

"Err Tina, you were supposed to be giving me a conversation starter for the live tonight"

“Woman going mental on the phone over her bill”

Yeah most adults do pay bills Paul you Saville stan account

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paul is a nònçe sending roses is killing me
🤣 he doesn’t even care. Paul is a nonce account and gimmemyvelvitiser both followed him and doesn’t even block. He just wants the followers that’s how desperate he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Everyone I’ve cooked carbonara for likes it” erm you sure about that hun?!

Ugh I bleeping hate this bleep. He's so condescending... mansplaining how subscriber chat only works like he's a bleeping god. No Paul. You are just a 42 year old homeless, unemployed groomer with absolutely zero personality.

Reactions: 13
now when I first came across Paul's profile, he was obviously odd and the dances were cringe, but compared to now the difference is astounding. he has become so bitter , angry, and defensive in that time and it seems like he gets worse with every passing week. not to mention how his appearance has changed too. I'm not one to judge anyone on appearances but there's obviously a big difference to say this time last year. I just find the evolution to this man we see today all red faced and angry at every single thing anyone says (even people being neutral to him) very interesting.

Reactions: 12
“Everyone I’ve cooked carbonara for likes it” erm you sure about that hun?!
When he cooked it for Sophie on his live he forgot to buy the pancetta. Or he was just being a tight arse as per.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.