Snapshoteye #23 Paul’s a nasty doxxing prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he so obsessed with getting followers?? This is why I’d never get a genuine Tiktok account as I’d hate to become *this*

Reactions: 8
also, on instagram you can't even see the full message. so him saying hes replying to people on instagram doesnt make sense. if he was reading those messages in full the live would be paused. just blatant lying.

Reactions: 4
I mean yeah I guess, I do really like going live to be honest as it is a fun way to pass 20 or so mins and meet some new people but I wouldn’t do it everyday.
Yeah I get that but people who go live and then ignore all the people who are in there watching and just do boring silly things that we all do everyday, maybe I’m just old and don’t understand the youth of today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Someone said this above but I just can’t believe he went all the way to Chester to sit in a travel lodge. He said he was going to see Frankie initially then never mentioned her again. And he went live the two nights he was there - they didn’t even go to dinner together or something in the evening?

If the guy I was seeing showed up in my city and I didn’t invite him I’d be weirded tf out. Very odd behaviour

Reactions: 4
Someone said this above but I just can’t believe he went all the way to Chester to sit in a travel lodge. He said he was going to see Frankie initially then never mentioned her again. And he went live the two nights he was there - they didn’t even go to dinner together or something in the evening?

If the guy I was seeing showed up in my city and I didn’t invite him I’d be weirded tf out. Very odd behaviour
We all know if Paul had met frankie we’d definitely know about. He treats his victims like trophies and flaunts them all over SM. He 100% has not seen Frankie this week

Reactions: 10
Oh and that picture he’s posted is tit, no Paul I won’t be kind you prick, how dare he say that when he sarcastically criticises everyone that comments on his vids, omg this dick aggravates me more n more every day 😡 ugly bleeping pig face munter 🐷

Reactions: 1
I feel like Frankie only is online at a really convenient time for Paul… really active for like an hour and then her account disappears for like a week! It’s so weird??

Reactions: 8
New video same t shirt and hoodie 🤮🤮Things going to crawl off him at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok everyone, I haven’t commented for weeks and made a new account.

Obviously I have too much spare time because I’ve only gone and infiltrated the inner circle! The person I have become bessies with doesn’t look on here but I won’t say too much.

The main thing I will say IS turbo Tina isn’t all that she seems!

And the reason Pedlo Pool is now saying he will only follow people with content is because he’s
afraid of Pedlo hunters are going to catch him out! So he’s only talking to people who seem authentic. It’s not because he thinks they’re tattlers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The flakes up close and personal for all you amazing guys and gals on this amazing Friday night 🥰
why doesn't he moisturise?! I have psoriasis and really difficult skin and mine looks terrible today, so sore but I alwaysss moisturise, that flaking has to feel tight and uncomfortable!! arghhh moisturise please!!!

Reactions: 5

Obviously I have too much spare time because I’ve only gone and infiltrated the inner circle! The person I have become bessies with doesn’t look on here but I won’t say too much.

And the reason Pedlo Pool is now saying he will only follow people with content is because he’s
afraid of Pedlo hunters are going to catch him out! So he’s only talking to people who seem authentic. It’s not because he thinks they’re tattlers!
Please elaborate on what you mean about Turbo Tina!!

Reactions: 3

Any info on him and Frankie ???

I love how he used Hi at the end instead of Bye 😂 oi that’s our thing now Paul!

HI x

well well well, guess what dumbo Paul…. Pedalo hunters are smarter than you…. Just because someone has content doesn’t mean anything. They’ll get you hamster, sooner or later.

🤨
Hi

Pauls only friends are Tina and his dad so unless you’re BFF with Daddy Breach I don’t know who you could be on about?

You can’t come in here and tease us with a little taster, give us some tea babs x hi x

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.