Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on live banging on about ham.
Hamlets, I think we’ve finally cracked the dirty ham hock.
Congratulations massive hugz

Reactions: 12
He seriously sounds mentally unwell on these lives. Nothing he says makes any sense so erratic

Reactions: 6
he could make himself some turkey dinosaurs and some smiley faces in an air fryer. Most of his diet is air fry-able

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7E670BDA-9B35-4EFD-9C30-2E353436A3DA.jpeg

Gotta give it to him that’s quite funny.

atleast he’s admitted his hamhood, let’s hope the n0ncing is next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it like a hairdryer? 😂😂😂 the guys a clown.
Starting to think all these things he doesn’t know is just a front. There’s no absolute way a 49 year old man doesn’t know so many things. He doesn’t live a sheltered life I think it’s all pretend

• Haha
Starting to think all these things he doesn’t know is just a front. There’s no absolute way a 49 year old man doesn’t know so many things. He doesn’t live a sheltered life I think it’s all pretend
It must be! He doesn't know what Groupon is? Behave!

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t know what an air fryer is yet proceeds to tell turbo that it’s not a healthier option than frying… Paul logic

• Haha
I’d love him to do a James (is that his name? the coffee shop guy) and read some tattle comments out loud 😂 and whilst he’s at it he can turn his comments back on so we can laugh along 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t know what an air fryer is yet proceeds to tell turbo that it’s not a healthier option than frying… Paul logic
mansplaining 🤡

also I love my air fryer. I won’t let anyone who eats a beige diet tell me how to eat healthy. Let me have my nuggets in peace and sling your hook

Reactions: 11
Why does he constantly check himself in the mirror. Yes your still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg the amount of times he turns to the side to look in the mirror, he is absolutely in love with himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s only just found out about toothpaste and moisturiser because of us.
He has absolutely has no redeeming features what so ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My guy nearly havin a psychotic break cos two of three women on his live are talking to each other about baking mixers instead of how much they love him.
Also… can social media be considered a hobby??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.