Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to send all love to you all 💜
We are a Hamily and we’re all in this together xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He thinks he’s a proper vigilante, he’s never going to catch every single person in here and him threatening a nurse who’s worked hard over the pandemic meanwhile he’s sat on his arse doing nothing just speaks volumes.
Don’t worry though Paul, because as soon as you start outing people unwillingly then that is very much grounds for YOUR arse to go to jail. Never mind ours 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Paul’s blatant classist comments about different cities in the UK are making me sick.
I feel like this is a prevalent theme all round with Paul. For someone who isn't all that in many ways, he sure does look down on everyone. Ironic really, also delusional and shows his absolute lack of insight/intelligence. If he had friends or a peer group at work etc, he would be called out on all this; his lack of social nuance is astounding.

Reactions: 10
And he's worried about us? There's hundreds of thousands of people talking about his behavior 😅
I think he believes that every single person who hates him is on tattle when in reality we are just a drop in the ocean 😂 if tattle went away and he turned his comments back on he would see that people still dislike him, the parody accounts would still be there.. tattle isn’t the epicentre of the hate.
Also.. before I panic.. who can make a new thread? What level of babs do you have to be to do it? If it’s VIP I think there’s only one other person at that level

Reactions: 11
If I got doxxed for outing a n I'd be quite proud of the achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good morning welcome to chewsday 🤩
One question 🤔
Anybody giving out hugs? 🥺
I think I want one! 😊
Eee 😬

Have a good day lads and take care!
Except you Paul, you can rot in Tina's arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What an absolute dick move to pull from the man who apparently has nothing and aspires to nothing,

He needs to look at himself and his online presence with open eyes and ears,
He needs to look at what the kickback from others is and how he is perceived. As we know, his comments are closed so I don’t think he knows what the full extent of it is …. Or is ignoring that fact to focus on the written banter.
He needs to decide how he can change things

As I see it, the parody Tattle accounts are his biggest, harshest and most uncontrollable threat rather than some sweetie wife’s on a website talking nonsense and ripping the pish. I seriously doubt we’d have lurched past 3 threads if he’d turned have his comments on and given folk, not just Tattlers, the right to reply and question his narrative (sorry)

I wonder if he’s going to report his ex future wife for her story time live ? if it’s good for one, it’s good for all eh ?

Hope everyone is doing OK?

Reactions: 13

In response to the bullshit coming out his mouth -

Tattle’s rules are keep it on the website, don’t mention kids and don’t show your own identity. That’s it. The whole point is to discuss people who are on public platforms. You are a dirty old pervert, that’s why we talk about you.
“Widiculous” “wevealing”

stfu you red bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
morning my lovelies.. it’s Tuesday. anyone giving out hugs? eeeeeee

hope you are all ok?? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just realised we're coming up to the end of the thread AGAIN
duck the pink shirt
I want my NR back 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
it’s tuesday morning, i woke up at 5 in a glorious mood, knowing i really annoyed paul fills me with a lot of satisfaction😌i feel relieved i got to bite at him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hiiiii semi long time lurker. Your threads have made me howl honestly. I have so much hatred for this honking haddock it's beyond believe. For someone that's never met him... I'd love a square go. I have a 14 year old daughter who used to love him. Just goes to show how he tries to appeal to the younger generation. That's why his dinosaur video is also disturbing. The reason he's not bringing up that he's pissed off at being called a pedalo and focusing on the c**t part is a total deflection. If he brought up the pedalo part... He'd need to face it and he can't. Cause he knows its true.
Never seen someone so offended by the C word hahaha. But I'm Scottish and its used a lot.

I've not even touched on his other worrying behaviours... But we all know them and thankfully can spot them.

Anyway keep up the good work! 🙌 Glad to see others see right through his flaky see through skin. Hope someone spit roasts this chunk of ham soon so he'll shut the f*ck up.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.